The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Hints and Tips for all things Track Day and 1/4 mile.
By foolserrand1985
leetec wrote:
foolserrand1985 wrote:
xdcx wrote:
bornlucky1 wrote:
seano wrote:Lets see it then.

Has to be said 500 is a little lower than Guy was claiming - best tell him to register and set the car up on Pirellis on 18"

Seano
Nothing to do with 18's or pirreli's, the o'p asked about power.
Leetec has a massive build thread on here - just do a search :thumbup:

I've seen it on track and its quick with a capitol Q, lap after lap.
Lee's car is TDI tuned remember :wink:
But driven by a nugget who deliberately took the racing line and got rear ended by a shitty french car....

;)
haha these things happen and like bornlucky has said. was my first trackday. where else was i meant to go??????? over the kerd and wreck the underside of my car?

never seen or heard of you in action on the track?
I guess the subtle humour element was missed in my post. :wink:
By leetec
Dude, why did you take it like that at Knocky? You heard me say I was only joking with Kris because I said to Ryan "oh he doesn't take a joke well does he, oops".

I spent the night before going and getting fuel for the TDI car and then spent half the day up at the TDI car talking to Seano and Dave. I don't know why you would think I was saying bad things about your car or the map on it or anything?

Sorry if I have came across the wrong way to you or Kris or something, it seems that way. Hope now you can see you got the complete wrong end of the stick though? You know I was mega impressed with both your cars and always have been, feel kind of rubbish now that both of you have taken things like I was looking down on you or something because despite the p1ss I talk on here, I am not actually like that![/quote]

I wasn't bothered about what was said at knocky. Everyone has their opinions and experiences with company's makes no odds to me. and I that day kris wasn't in the best of moods think he didn't have time to straighten his hair or somethin so he wasn't takin jokes well but once again....no skin off my nose. Any how I have no problem with you dean and again apologise if I took the comment the wrong way.

But driven by a nugget who deliberately took the racing line and got rear ended by a shitty french car....

;)[/quote]

haha these things happen and like bornlucky has said. was my first trackday. where else was i meant to go??????? over the kerd and wreck the underside of my car?

never seen or heard of you in action on the track?
[/quote]

I guess the subtle humour element was missed in my post. :wink:[/quote]

I guess it was.
By xdcx
leetec wrote:I wasn't bothered about what was said at knocky. Everyone has their opinions and experiences with company's makes no odds to me. and I that day kris wasn't in the best of moods think he didn't have time to straighten his hair or somethin so he wasn't takin jokes well but once again....no skin off my nose. Any how I have no problem with you dean and again apologise if I took the comment the wrong way.
No probs pal. Sorry for coming across as a pr1ck.

I haven't got a problem with anyone who comes to the shows, don't want to see anyone thinking bad of someone over something that was just a joke if anything. Hope you 2 will be there on 17th July and we will laugh about this then I am sure :smile:

If he genuinely uses hair straighteners I am going to be affraid to take the p1ss out of him now though :wink: :lol: :lol:
By leetec
xdcx wrote:
leetec wrote:I wasn't bothered about what was said at knocky. Everyone has their opinions and experiences with company's makes no odds to me. and I that day kris wasn't in the best of moods think he didn't have time to straighten his hair or somethin so he wasn't takin jokes well but once again....no skin off my nose. Any how I have no problem with you dean and again apologise if I took the comment the wrong way.
No probs pal. Sorry for coming across as a pr1ck.

I haven't got a problem with anyone who comes to the shows, don't want to see anyone thinking bad of someone over something that was just a joke if anything. Hope you 2 will be there on 17th July and we will laugh about this then I am sure :smile:

If he genuinely uses hair straighteners I am going to be affraid to take the p1ss out of him now though :wink: :lol: :lol:
Haha the next time you see him have a good look at his hair and I'm sure you will know if he does or not :lol:

Ye I'll be their on 17th kris prop will be as well. You know if their is still track time available or know who I can get in contact with to find out?
By kris_ep
what have i missed haha? Whats happening on the 17th? Track time ? yes please :twisted:
I never straightend my hair that day went au natural :roflmao:
Oh and about *the Accident* Lee was just showing that you shouldnt buy a French car because they are like there footballers, slight bit of contact and there rolling over the pitch :thumbup:
By leetec
kris_ep wrote:what have i missed haha? Whats happening on the 17th? Track time ? yes please :twisted:
I never straightend my hair that day went au natural :roflmao:
Oh and about *the Accident* Lee was just showing that you shouldnt buy a French car because they are like there footballers, slight bit of contact and there rolling over the pitch :thumbup:
Ok dean you won't need to wait till you see kris he just admitted he straightens his hair :ymca:
By xdcx
Ahh that's why he was crabbit then!! Be sure to straighten your hair for the 17th July then, so I can take the piss :P

Track time will be available yeah but it's like a completely seperate thing from a stand etc so people have to organise it themselves unfortunately. I was hoping to book track time and get it all done together for you guys who want to get on the circuit but it has to be done and booked seperately (apparently).

The track side of stuff is being done by Knockhill and not Total Honda (who are doing the club side of things), best person to speak to is Gemma @ Knockhill. She's quick at getting back to you and really helpful. Email her at this address - [email protected] It will be her or Joe who replies to you from that, or phone the circuit on - 01383 720044

You'll still be able to go on a club stand etc and you get allocated track time. Off the top of my head, it was £30 for 6 10 minute sessions or something like that.

I was hoping to have my car ready, but nowhere near it due to money being a c*nt.
By leetec
xdcx wrote:Ahh that's why he was crabbit then!! Be sure to straighten your hair for the 17th July then, so I can take the piss :P

Track time will be available yeah but it's like a completely seperate thing from a stand etc so people have to organise it themselves unfortunately. I was hoping to book track time and get it all done together for you guys who want to get on the circuit but it has to be done and booked seperately (apparently).

The track side of stuff is being done by Knockhill and not Total Honda (who are doing the club side of things), best person to speak to is Gemma @ Knockhill. She's quick at getting back to you and really helpful. Email her at this address - [email protected] It will be her or Joe who replies to you from that, or phone the circuit on - 01383 720044

You'll still be able to go on a club stand etc and you get allocated track time. Off the top of my head, it was £30 for 6 10 minute sessions or something like that.

I was hoping to have my car ready, but nowhere near it due to money being a c*nt.
Cool cheers :thumbup:
Email sent so will see what they say to it.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]