The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Hints and Tips for all things Track Day and 1/4 mile.
Langeveld is there, thinks he's taking the Mi16 too.

I'm passenger lapping, Can;t wait to go out with Mr Westwood

i also hope to have loads of passenger laps please guys as it is my birthday....lol
oooh should have my new open face helmet. Somebody sorted me out with one of the pre order Arai GTR helmets from the launch events at nurburgring. nice!!!!
I'll also have a spare helmet if anyone needs one (nothing special mind lol). Someone brought me an open face helmet for xmas, but i'm not sure if I like it as its not "Branded" as such :roll: :lol:

Really looking forward to this, and praying for some good weather, so fingers crossed.

Yella:- Your more than welcome to come out for some laps in mine mate
Carlos420uk wrote:
Sacrificial Pawn wrote:I'd like a go in a SC CTR too please Mr. Carlos. :salute:
Not a problem dude :thumbup:

You not fancy bringing the Meg for a play?
I do but at the minute I need new pads on the front and rear tyres which I won't get done in time. :bigcry:
Newannaive wrote:Bring that helmet for me if you can carlos...I borrow a mates when I need one but haven't seen him for a while. I'll be turning up with gary, have a looksie at you all. :smile:
Better make sure the arches are nice and clean if your coming, can't be loosing my place on the "clean arches" stand ffs! Should be a good crack mate :salut:
Sacrificial Pawn wrote:Hands off!! :badrazz:

Ejecto-seato along the A43 if you're not careful! :bad-words:
I didn't see no dibs.. :badrazz:

Got one now anyway. :smile:

..so it's ok to sign on under peoples names and grab a passenger lap then..??

Carlos420uk wrote:
Newannaive wrote:Bring that helmet for me if you can carlos...I borrow a mates when I need one but haven't seen him for a while. I'll be turning up with gary, have a looksie at you all. :smile:
Better make sure the arches are nice and clean if your coming, can't be loosing my place on the "clean arches" stand ffs! Should be a good crack mate :salut:
My arches are super clean mate. But the car will be at gary's house so you won't get to see them. :P
I'm not aware of a limit. All you have to do as a passenger is sign a disclaimer and get a wristband. If you want to drive, you need a driver's briefing. There's a few cars to spread people around though.

I'll point you in the direction of some decent drivers then.

You can have a drive of the Clio if you want.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]