The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Hints and Tips for all things Track Day and 1/4 mile.
By T180985
BlakMagik wrote:ah cool, that would be good mate! :bigthumb:

im never been on a track before though, so im not expecting miracles :roll:
dont worry about it, just get out there and have some fun :cool: i presume you have had your brakes sorted already? new pads/lines/fluid etc
By haitch
We have the odd open pit evenings, and the occasional full day, Abbeville & Silverstone this year, but at the moment for next year, sessions only. The trouble is always numbers, the more we get on board the better, then we could command an open pit day like some of the bigger clubs, MLR for example, it costs a lot of cash for these days.

Think of how many thousands of type R owners there are across the forums, trouble is only a very small percentage actually bother to see how much fun it is out there.

At BlackMagic or anybody new, the more standard your car is for your first trackday the better, you will progress more and learn with the car as you add mods each time, some throw on -4 camber and a set of sticky rubber for the first time and dont learn as much in my humble opinion :cool:
By tigerdriver
I will most likely be there , albeit probably in the lotus

never taken the ctr on track so it is tempting lol

would be nice to meet a few guys in r/l and the new layout looks very lotus friendly :)
By haitch
haitch wrote:
T180985 wrote:im extremely tempted by this, missed out on snetterton earlier this year so its definitely on my list of places to visit 2011. Will take a look on HoT
Snett is my bogey circuit, everytime I try to make it, I dont :roll: New layout new start though maybe :cool:
Bogey! Even this far ahead and I have failed already :roll:
By jasonevans
Get working on it Chris,, as per txt message . :roflmao: :shouldbeinteresting: :shouldbeinteresting:
By jasonevans
Don't tell me your going to be driving round Snett in a suit , tie and crash helmet ??
Now THAT would be entertaining . :WOOT :WOOT :WOOT
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]