The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Integra Type R? Come and chat here.
By yella
i'd never want a stupid low milage car, would much rather a normal milage thats been used properly. Low milage never means minter,
By jl_ep3
yella wrote:i'd never want a stupid low milage car, would much rather a normal milage thats been used properly. Low milage never means minter,
Good point, Where's this been all its life?...
By bluntcap
I don't get low milage cars like this, do people just buy them and look at them instead of driving them and having fun? I mean it's not a rare car, it's not a special limited edition car its nothing but a car with a good engine and plenty of fun to be had driving it hard.
By jl_ep3
bluntcap wrote:I don't get low milage cars like this, do people just buy them and look at them instead of driving them and having fun? I mean it's not a rare car, it's not a special limited edition car its nothing but a car with a good engine and plenty of fun to be had driving it hard.
Owner was probably conned into thinking it would be a 'future classic'
jl_ep3 wrote:
bluntcap wrote:I don't get low milage cars like this, do people just buy them and look at them instead of driving them and having fun? I mean it's not a rare car, it's not a special limited edition car its nothing but a car with a good engine and plenty of fun to be had driving it hard.
Owner was probably conned into thinking it would be a 'future classic'
13yrs isnt a long time for a car to become a future classic. Give it another 15yrs at this mileage and it would be worth a fair bit more.
By HondaType
yella wrote:i'd never want a stupid low milage car, would much rather a normal milage thats been used properly. Low milage never means minter,
Having driven mine which is now on 54,700 miles and driven a mates that has covered 114k, there's a big difference. In a lot of cases low mileage doesn't guarantee a tidy car, I based my decision on the number of owners and the amount of service history.
By yella

could be worse, could be my mums polo, 9 years old, used everyday and 11k on the clock. doubt its ever got up to temp in its life bar the odd airport run.

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]