The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Integra Type R? Come and chat here.
By Chap.83
Hi all

Can anyone help me.

I'm after a set of these carbone Lorraine pads but having trouble tracking someone who sells them. Not even sure if they are available for the dc5. Was hoping someone on here could help
Thanks in advance [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
They are £190 for front pads for dc5,im actually after these at the minute as my pads are getting very low im just sooooo skint but dont want to buy an inferior pad for the short term,im after the rc5+ pads
By Chap.83
integraleo wrote:They are £190 for front pads for dc5,im actually after these at the minute as my pads are getting very low im just sooooo skint but dont want to buy an inferior pad for the short term,im after the rc5+ pads
My advice to you would be to run ebc red stuff for the time being mate. They are cheap as chips on eBay. I don't actually have dc5 I'm just runing the brakes on my civic. It gets abused around the tracks. The red stuff are good for fast road.

Where did you see the cl pads for £190 mate? That's a good price. I believe the ref on the cl web site is 4061 not sure though [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
Guys iv found a guy on eBay that sells them for £150 including postage the item number is 140904131284 it will take you to a set of dc2 pads, but if you email he will sort you out. Thanks for the help peeps, how I can now help you

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]