The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Integra Type R? Come and chat here.
By Stevo M81
Love the number plate :twisted:
By Kieran_CTR
Stevo M81 wrote:Love the number plate :twisted:
Cheers Stevo, when I was doing searches on the dvla I thought might as well see if it is there & I was well shocked it was the for sale & at £250 including all in inc transfer fees it was a bargain :-D
Last edited by Kieran_CTR on Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Bud
very nice, looks like a minter [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
By trancem
Kieran_CTR wrote:ask trancem as soon as be saw mine in the flesh & took him out in mine her bought one 5days later :lol:
:lol: that is so true. I wanted an ep3 premier but ended up with a dc5 5 days later :lol:

Dont regret it one bit. Amazing cars [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
By SuperFLY
Kieran_CTR wrote:
SuperFLY wrote:hoping to get mine tomorrow ^^
Ooohhhhh nice I love the feeling of getting my new cars :-D send me a link bud lets hàve a look
here she is!

2001. 49k miles

pics aren't great and she needs a wash (damn snow) but i've got her!

plenty of things to do to it.. gotta get my stereo system back in.. yet another vehicle to sound deaden but hey.. i like a project

paintwork is spot on apart from a little bit flaking off on the passenger wing mirror which i'll need to get touched up.

the alloys are brand new (2 months old and unmarked).

dc sports catback which is far too loud for me so i'll be removing that and i've got a bit of work to do getting my other bits and pieces back on it. (braided hoses, arb, camber adjusters, etc..) not sure about putting my coilovers on it yet, they will fit but its got eibach springs on it at the mo and doesnt really 'need' much else but the ride is a bit crashy so would be nice to get my coilovers back on it and adjusted right.

front bumpers been smoothed too (removing the hole for the no. plate bracket) so i'll have to fab. some kind of mount as i dont fancy drilling into the bumper and i dont want the plate sitting in the windscreen forever

lots to do :)
Last edited by SuperFLY on Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
By SuperFLY
edward051291 wrote:Very nice example of a clean CW DC5.
May I ask where you got your red wheel nuts from? I'm looking for some for my EP3
came with the car.

i have some black ones im thinking of changing them to (shortly - just need to sort what im doing with the current alloys - basically the rear is too wide so im going to replace the rears with the same width as the fronts) so when i do that you're welcome to them :)
By edward051291
SuperFLY wrote:
edward051291 wrote:Very nice example of a clean CW DC5.
May I ask where you got your red wheel nuts from? I'm looking for some for my EP3
came with the car.

i have some black ones im thinking of changing them to (shortly - just need to sort what im doing with the current alloys - basically the rear is too wide so im going to replace the rears with the same width as the fronts) so when i do that you're welcome to them :)
ok good stuff [smilie=karls_thumb.gif] just PM me when the time comes around. Can't wait now! :smile:
By Grov24
Awesome looking DC5, makes me miss mine lol. :sad:
By beefy
Beautiful looking car, you still got it, want one but got to get rid of the ep3 first. [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
By Kieran_CTR
Well since I last posted my car has been fixed & back looking gleaming :) mini update in the car anyway nothing much been done but fit my Tegiwa short shift kit which is a brilliant mod & i thought I would redo my calipers as they was getting faded & pinky looking, bought some calipers paint & cleaner off eBay for £20 & it has come out brilliant!! Bought some Brembo decals to go back on after they have dried :-D

Before & after

A few new recent pictures

By octivich
Kieran_CTR » Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:57 pm wrote:Few new pics

Been debadged
Private plate
Red wheel nuts

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

My favourite pic

[ Image ]

Looks amazing mate!!! 'm thinking changing from a ep3 to a dc5, but I'm 6"3 what's the same like in the front? Also do they come with a parcel shelf?
By lfc5times18
Do you prefer it to the ep3. I've had a standard ep3, jdm and now looking for another jdm or a dc5. I can't decide at all!

First world problems [SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH AND TIGHTLY-CLOSED EYES]

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]