The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Integra Type R? Come and chat here.
By jreedy
I wouldn't mind a drive of that,

Not many turbo'd dc5's kicking about :cooldude:
By J@mes
Mr Anderson wrote:13k? No chance.
This it's 10 years old FFS. Probably wasn't worth much more when it was new.
By PH47MF
how come it was pictured in the dealer? :eh:
By Grov24
civictype-are wrote:
Mr Anderson wrote:13k? No chance.
This it's 10 years old FFS. Probably wasn't worth much more when it was new.
They were about 23k new to get here i think, the figure rings a bell anyways, so nowhere near.

13k ain't cheap, but then it does look awesome, and if it's well done like it looks it, and mapped by a very credibale source going be worth it to someone.
By dean71
It's a fair price for a turbo'd dc5, all done and finished.
Do the sums and it'll be around or even over this figure..
By J@mes
dean71 wrote:It's a fair price for a turbo'd dc5, all done and finished.
True, however it's very well known that most mods add no value to a car. I'd say a lot of mods make a car less desirable tbh. Plenty to go wrong with a bolted on turbo that you don't know the history of....
By dean71
civictype-are wrote:
True, however it's very well known that most mods add no value to a car. I'd say a lot of mods make a car less desirable tbh. Plenty to go wrong with a bolted on turbo that you don't know the history of....
I agree with the history thing, if it was me then yes I'd build it from scratch myself, do I'd struggle to buy a car and the same spec aftermarket goodness for 12,500k, which is what I'd try and get the car for :lol:
By Grov24
civictype-are wrote:
Maybe the odd airfilter and exhaust here and there, but are you saying that a 400bhp full turbo conversion, is worth the exact same as as regular DC5? if not less?

Theres plenty to go right as well, it's a private sale, so you always delving somewhat into the unknown regards history. Might have proof of all the work, and mase is the best mapper aparently.
By GreigEP3TR
Grov24 wrote:
civictype-are wrote:
Maybe the odd airfilter and exhaust here and there, but are you saying that a 400bhp full turbo conversion, is worth the exact same as as regular DC5? if not less?

Theres plenty to go right as well, it's a private sale, so you always delving somewhat into the unknown regards history. Might have proof of all the work, and mase is the best mapper aparently.
Exactly this, if you could go out and buy this exact car for the same price as a standard spec one the by all means point me in that direction! :thumbup:

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]