The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Integra Type R? Come and chat here.
By bornlucky1
First thoughts, however this is only what i can tell you from reading the add, to do a better review i'd have to physically go and see it.

Honda Integra dc2 for sale 99 reg. UKDM model with 92k on the clock. 12 months MOT.

The bodywork is very good and is regularly cleaned and polished. The OEM wheels have been refurbished in anthracite and are wrapped in Toyo Proxes. The engine bay has been kept very clean and I had the cam cover refurbished with the OEM red wrinkle finish.

It drives very well, suspension feels taught and no strange noises. Mechanically sound. No gearbox crunches. No oil burning. I searched a while to find one that drove and looked how a dc2 should.

The car is unmodified except for Eibach Pro S springs (oem springs included in sale). It has full service history starting off at Honda main dealer up to around 45k then independent dealers for the rest. Both the previous owner and myself carried out the oil changes every 3-5k in between annual services at a garage. I have receipts for these oil changes and noted the mileage.

An Exedy clutch and Fidanza lightened flywheel was fitted around 7k miles ago. It also has Toad Cat 1 alarm.

The arches are clean unlike many integra's, the first thing I did was strip the interior panels and seal the rear arches. All arches have been undersealed on the outside as well. There is a tiny bubble on the drivers side but since sealing the arches it will not develop(its barely noticeable and cant be seen in pictures but should be mentioned).

The body panels are straight and dent free as you can see from the pictures. The Recaro's are in very good condition with no rips and small amount of wear on drivers bolster.

I'm open to sensible offers. I have plenty more pics on request.
By HondaType
The guy seems pretty sound. I had some emails from him when I was looking to buy a DC2. A deposit was taken but it fell through so he got back in contact with me. I'd already bought a car by then.

It looks clean so I'd say it's worth a look.
By evo_works
Yeah some guy from Glasgow put a deposit on it, a small one i may add. Took the car off sale for three weeks waiting for him to appear, he didnt. Ive spoke to him a few times and he seems a nice genuine guy. Id convinced myself to get an ep3 until i saw that advertised. I was being nosey through his posts as you do and i even commented (on the dc2 forum) on the car in feb 2011 lol saying how clean it looked. When you say do you like your bones, im assuming you mean the ride comfort? Or lack of.
By evo_works
bornlucky1 wrote:First thoughts, however this is only what i can tell you from reading the add, to do a better review i'd have to physically go and see it.

Honda Integra dc2 for sale 99 reg. UKDM model with 92k on the clock. 12 months MOT.

The bodywork is very good and is regularly cleaned and polished. The OEM wheels have been refurbished in anthracite and are wrapped in Toyo Proxes. The engine bay has been kept very clean and I had the cam cover refurbished with the OEM red wrinkle finish.

It drives very well, suspension feels taught and no strange noises. Mechanically sound. No gearbox crunches. No oil burning. I searched a while to find one that drove and looked how a dc2 should.

The car is unmodified except for Eibach Pro S springs (oem springs included in sale). It has full service history starting off at Honda main dealer up to around 45k then independent dealers for the rest. Both the previous owner and myself carried out the oil changes every 3-5k in between annual services at a garage. I have receipts for these oil changes and noted the mileage.

An Exedy clutch and Fidanza lightened flywheel was fitted around 7k miles ago. It also has Toad Cat 1 alarm.

The arches are clean unlike many integra's, the first thing I did was strip the interior panels and seal the rear arches. All arches have been undersealed on the outside as well. There is a tiny bubble on the drivers side but since sealing the arches it will not develop(its barely noticeable and cant be seen in pictures but should be mentioned).

The body panels are straight and dent free as you can see from the pictures. The Recaro's are in very good condition with no rips and small amount of wear on drivers bolster.

I'm open to sensible offers. I have plenty more pics on request.
What do you mean mate
By bornlucky1
evo_works wrote:
What do you mean mate
What i mean is that the seller has given a very good description of the car, its a very good add, and without seeing the car theres nothing anyone on here can say that would better that. Only by going to see the car will you be able to tell if it's as good as he says. [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
By evo_works
Ah get ya. Going after work tomo around six so will report back. Even spoke to the previous owner who was sad to see it go, fingers crossed its as nice as it sounds. Cheers for all the help guys.

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]