The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Integra Type R? Come and chat here.
By dutch
OZ 82 wrote:Well thats a different story mate. Did he have any idea why its no history at all? I would walk away if I was you, not worth the risk. Full history yeah, on the grounds its fine when you went to view/drive. Is it hard to find a good example in your area then?

They are a rare car over here mate.
By kaner.eb
bluntcap wrote:It's true mate, it's the 5 that keeps me around.....and your cleaning skillz :wink:

Yea once things get a little easier I think I will [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]

Haha charming !
By Stevo M81
Chris-141 wrote:I'd rather a car with 100k that's been looked after like a baby than one with 50k that's been serviced the odd time etc
+1 I would be the same
By smartie
Stevo M81 wrote:
Chris-141 wrote:I'd rather a car with 100k that's been looked after like a baby than one with 50k that's been serviced the odd time etc
+1 I would be the same

Would rather one with 50k that's been looked after like a baby. :lol:
By bluntcap
rascal69 wrote:
bluntcap wrote:
Alex-B wrote:http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/4169279.htm
I've seen that one......and drooled like a 2 year old baby at it :lol:

Princey on the forum. Awesome car :-D
Typeriters old one is a very good one.
Yea his is lovely and low milage, but the guy selling it on the DC5 forum seems to be away on work or something so not replying to people......plus £9.5K :???:
By bennn
Wouldn't bother me i'm of the opinion that cars like to be driven. I'd be going off history and condition over a number on the dials. Lots of low mileage cars are driven 2 or 3 miles round town at a time so the engine has always been run on cold, the clutch and the steering / suspension is all worn out and the exhaust is falling apart because its been sat full of condensation.

Lots of people base their maintenance purely on mileage so loads of lower mileage cars haven’t been serviced correctly. I actually know of a woman who has had an 07 reg impreza since new and to this day she has never had it serviced as its only done 11,000 miles SRS.

Looking at the other end of the scale I used to own a 306 HDI which I bought on 215k and sold on 225k. The previous owner to me had had it from new and other than a crank pulley and a set of front wishbones had never had a problem with it. It was even on its original clutch.

Obviously just make sure that the price reflects the mileage though as 90% of the UK are retarded when it comes to this issue so selling a higher mileage car for good money is usually difficult.

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]