The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Integra Type R? Come and chat here.
By jask20
Hi all, I've owned my ep3 for a couple of years now and fancy moving to a dc5. Question in my mind always is will I fit in it ?? Fit in my ep3 just fine with plenty of room im 6"5 and 21stone but I heard the seats are quite tight in them. Can anyone help me out ???
By bluntcap
Flip me you're a big lad, I'm 5"9 and 11 stone, 32 waist and I was nice and snug in the DC5 recaros, not much room in them for bigger people, best bet is to get a test drive, or simply ask to sit in someones car.
By bluntcap
RM CYA wrote:Ignore this skinny tw-t!! He's :ymca:
:roflmao: ....................... :tosser: :chav: ................pink boxer wearing bloated fruit
By jask20
Ha ha. Ex rugby player see. Yeah I did hear they weren't very generous in sizing. Currently on a few days break in Devon anyone near or west Wales
By Kingston
You could ask around on the DC5 forum or just pop into Torque GT
By Stevo M81
Why not go and view one and then try out the fit of the seat then, that's the best way to know.
By Josh1921
Stevo M81 wrote:Why not go and view one and then try out the fit of the seat then, that's the best way to know.
:shock: don't be ridiculous?! View a car you're interested in buying! What madness is this?
By Stevo M81
Josh1921 wrote:
Stevo M81 wrote:Why not go and view one and then try out the fit of the seat then, that's the best way to know.
:shock: don't be ridiculous?! View a car you're interested in buying! What madness is this?
:lol: I know what was I thinking Josh
By Stevo M81
jask20 wrote:Did look at going to torque gt but they were 63 miles away :roll:
63 miles isnt that far when you consider how much money you will spend buying one :wink:
By martin1086
i bought mine from there did a 500 mile round trip for it was well worth the journey [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
By Stevo M81
martin1086 wrote:
i bought mine from there did a 500 mile round trip for it was well worth the journey [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
I can top this I live in NI and got a plane to the mainland then had to drive for hours to catch the boat back to NI :lol:

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]