The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Integra Type R? Come and chat here.
By robbyp
Keebsss47 wrote:What racing league do you race in mate?
Just racing in the Kirkistown saloon championship, hopefully be able to do the full Championship this year.
Yes am for using Drive shaft shop 2.9 axels I think it is
By robbyp
Thanks for the comments lads, have removed the lca's and fitted hardrace bushes, also took the uprights off to fit roll centre adjusters. Also removed the front subframe and steering rack. Going to split the rack and grease it up as I'm doing away with the power steering.

Removed the driver side b18 engine mount and installed the hybrid racing one to check fit

Still need to tidy it up and spray it CW
By Mr Anderson
I'd love to be able to do something like this. The space, the tools, would be great just getting away from it all and pottering away in the garage.

Mrs must be moaning though? Which of course backfires, means more time in the garage :lol:
By robbyp
Got the bay and inside painted and few bits reinstalled waiting on my engine coming back to bolt it in :-D

And ive got this waiting for it when it gets back

By pulpmelon_r
Cool :cool:

Which size thottle did you go for?

Also watch out for your tps going bad with solid mounts - mine was shook to poo, currently replacing with this:

By robbyp
pulpmelon_r wrote:Cool :cool:

Which size thottle did you go for?

Also watch out for your tps going bad with solid mounts - mine was shook to poo, currently replacing with this:

What is that your using now dude?!
By robbyp
pulpmelon_r wrote:Its the v1.0 K-tuned billet TPS... basicly it's a tough arse TPS for solid mounts / racing
Must look them up, cheers. Oh I'm running a 70mm tb
By robbyp
Well have some what of an update since the original pics were put up of the engine install. I have all fuel lines and fpr rigged up, Shifter box and cables installed, Rad and fan are in, Shafts installed, Gearbox oil in, Engine oil in, Manifold and exhaust fitted, Brake lines all installed and bleed up again, induction kit installed. Windscreen bonded back in, side windows screwed in. Lighting loom has been made and 99% complete now and the fella is working on the engine loom at the moment and will hopefully be complete by weekend or Monday. hopefully have it running soon!!!!

And one of the flocked dash in against the grey paint:

By iceman
looking good, very weird feeling driving a dc2 with a k series, hard to describe but raw if that makes sense
By robbyp
iceman wrote:looking good, very weird feeling driving a dc2 with a k series, hard to describe but raw if that makes sense
Nice observation that, hopefully be able to compare to it.
Got the car fired up for the first time on Monday nite, just got to get it run in now!!
By iceman
robbyp wrote:
iceman wrote:looking good, very weird feeling driving a dc2 with a k series, hard to describe but raw if that makes sense
Nice observation that, hopefully be able to compare to it.
Got the car fired up for the first time on Monday nite, just got to get it run in now!!
remembering you have 6th is the other :smile:
By bluntcap
Who mapped the car and did all the work mate? Looks really good [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
By robbyp
bluntcap wrote:Who mapped the car and did all the work mate? Looks really good [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
Well I fitted everything in the car but was two guys beside made full wiring loom for lights, wipers, fuel pumps all that stuff as well as making a full engine loom then ran the engine in and mapped it. There Company name is Wilmac Performance. If you want a number for them let me know

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]