The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Integra Type R? Come and chat here.
By DANCTRs-o-t
Grov24 wrote:Thought you wanted a new ballast and bulb?
Depends which way I go, it's either replace the aftermarket one for a honda one and hope I can find a connector to put back on the hacked wires, other option will be an adaptor like that and use the aftermarket one that's already there. The adaptor doesn't seem a bad idea to be fair, I'd already got a replace pair of bulbs but in the factory fitment so it might save a lot of friggin about.
By DANCTRs-o-t
I'm confused explaining it lol. I need to get pictures I think to help myself remember what I need to buy. :lol:
By bluntcap
dutch wrote:
bluntcap wrote:
dutch wrote:Going to view a dc5 tomorrow :-D 01 c pack 65k, spoon exhaust and aem cai. £6495 :shock:
Is that one in the dealership in Carrick?
http://www.usedcarsni.com/96064613

Seems it's that one, as Kaner what he thought of it, he had a look at it as well.
Yeah thats the one mate, i will pm kaner and see what he says [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
Some not so great stuff about that car to be honest.
By dutch
bluntcap wrote:
dutch wrote:Didn't even waste my time going to view it, thought it was a bit cheap for trade.
To many issues with the "what if" hung over it.

seemed to good to be true mate, plus it was on my doorstep. oh well i will just keep the civic intil something comes up.
By bluntcap
dutch wrote:
bluntcap wrote:
dutch wrote:Didn't even waste my time going to view it, thought it was a bit cheap for trade.

seemed to good to be true mate, plus it was on my doorstep. oh well i will just keep the civic intil something comes up.
You not willing to travel for one?
By dutch
bluntcap wrote:
dutch wrote:
bluntcap wrote:

You not willing to travel for one?

yeah, thats why i was surprised one came up in carrick. always thought i would have to travel for a good untouched example

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]