The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Integra Type R? Come and chat here.
By grant type r
any one had any probloms with this site recently ive signed up nad received my confomation email but not got an activation email from them and ive tryed emailing there suport department but it wont deliver the email ?
By TIGGER_INTEGRA
I use to be a member. It a pretty good site tbf.
By grant type r
I dont know what its like yet due to me not having an activation email been waiting for over a week its getting abit tedious
By grant type r
Yeh have checked all the spam emails but there isnt one. The wierd thing is that when you try to send a email to the adress they supply in there suport section it just gets returned with a delivery failed notification
By Keebsss47
im a regular on that site, is your username the same as its on here? i can pm a mod and sort it ect.... :smile:
By grant type r
Yes its the same as it is on hear if you could pm the mod that would be a grate help if you need my email adress or anything lile that just drop me a pm thanks
By DANCTRs-o-t
I had the same issue with the itr-dc5 site when they re designed it. PM a mod due, you should still be able to.

Or do what I did, just do the forgotten password thing. It'll send you a new one and let you log in then.
By grant type r
DANCTRs-o-t wrote:I had the same issue with the itr-dc5 site when they re designed it. PM a mod due, you should still be able to.

Or do what I did, just do the forgotten password thing. It'll send you a new one and let you log in then.
i cant becacause my acount aint been activated lol just been looking on there support section and some one ells has had the same problome with there acount some one pmd the admin and they sorted it out for them
By JDM.Jonno
Was the same for me on this site actually... I waited 2 weeks before my e-mail came through. I even forgot I signed up on here.
By DANCTRs-o-t
Ahh ok.

Mine went from being activated, to then not being activated for some reason. :scratch:
By dandemoraliser
JDM.Jonno wrote:Was the same for me on this site actually... I waited 2 weeks before my e-mail came through. I even forgot I signed up on here.
yeah we got behind a couple of weeks back, think we're up to date as of wed now.... :oops:
By Magic-R
grant type r wrote:any one had any probloms with this site recently ive signed up nad received my confomation email but not got an activation email from them and ive tryed emailing there suport department but it wont deliver the email ?
I never remember getting an activation email, i got one email confirming i had joined and to click the link in the email to activate my account. That was 5 years ago, but i wasnt aware the joining process had changed.

Its a good forum, although i dont have my DC2 anymore there are alot of nice peeps on there, the banters good and there are some lovely DC2s to drool over.

If you still dont get anywhere let me know and ill contact Si or Lee.
By Webby_85
I'm having the same prob with activation on my account too. Registered on sunday and haven't received a activation email either!

User name is kev_ep3 is you can add me to the list fella :thumbup:
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]