The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Integra Type R? Come and chat here.
By Grov24
Anyone heard anything about them? dealt with them, had a granny thats dealt with them?

They have a few DC5's, and ive thought about a trip down south, as they do p/x as nobody seems to want my Prem.
By Davek1
My bro brought his old dc5 from them a few years ago..had the car 2.5 years without any issues.

Seem to be a very good company & seem to have a keen interest in tuning etc to as they have there own rolling road & often seen them at shows.
By yella
know them through mates, there not bad. A tad overpriced on their cars, when my mate was looking for his evo 6 they had a few but not great quality for what they were charging.

Raith ( spelling?) whos the owner is actually quite honest guy, remember when my mate took his Suny GTr down there for a set up. he had been sold it by a guy saying it was 400bhp and wanted it RR'd. so raith looked over it and said " i can take your £50 off you if you want and RR it, but i'll tell you now that its not 400bhp" in the end he gave my mate a list of stuf he needed to go get ( did'nt push selling the things to him himself, even told him ebay would be cheaper) and bring it back and he will set it up properly and it will then push 400bhp. So mate done that and he got what he thoigh with 420bhp.

just located in a ierd place as Dover has little there really
By Rob R
I went down there recently and looked at the selection of DC5's down there and found faults with each one
By Grov24
Yeah done a bit of research and they seem crappy, going give em a miss.

Im going to view a a 51 plate Teg 2moro again, thats only got 41,000 miles, it's immaculate inside with red recaro's not a single bit of wear on them, original 6 disc cd changer, push start, c-pack, only mods are mugen front strut brace, tegiwa gruppe M and futisbo or w/e catback, lol. It's got a crack in the window and it's meant to off been replaced already but autoglass are useless, thats the only worry, i don't want it dragging out with me.

Offered him 10.4k which seems alright for the miles, and condition inside. Will need rear tyres soon though.

Really hope i buy it, im in love with Dc5's.
By Harv
Spoke to that raith fella a few months back and he sounded awful on the phone, couldn't tell me or didn't want to tell me anything usefull about a DC5. Didn't bother with them after that.
By tailwhip2000
SVA imports in Dover? just down the road from me

i will say this. all the cars online look SUPER clean. i went down there a couple of times to look at a few scoobys a year or so ago and they were no way NEAR as clean as the advert made out or how they looked in the pics. marks everywhere, dings, chips etc.

however, plenty of cars to choose from though
By cwwoodley
A mate of mine is having issues with the car he bought off sva, and i think its going to be a long drawn out thing, and like a previous person said, raith is an awful person to speak to either on the phone or in person, as he seems like he doesnt care and just wants to sell you things as he is doing you a favor.
By jl_ep3
Ive just had some bits delivered from them off fleebay.. Service was pretty good tbh.. Wasn't fantastic but it wasn't bad..
By Sero
big.h wrote:
Sero wrote:Bunch of c*cks tbh.
Holy thread revival batman :batdude: :lol:
Just had to put my opinion across :shh:
By martin1086
I veiwed a few from there little over priced to be fair and the cars look better on the pictures.
I bought mine from torque gt and it was a much better condition car then any from sva.
[smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
By jacko123
They have a red DC5 for sale on Pistonheads at the moment, on our way to the Nurburgring we decided to take a look at it. It was in the workshop having its gearbox taken out & swapped!May be worth asking about the history on this one...
By Madmax926
Total jockens !

Mate bought timpreza from there like a week ago 1998 for 8k

They lost all his documents like alarm certificate import documents, didn't complete agreed work on time etc.

From my personal dealings with them bunch arrogant twats. Asked for test drive was point blank refused.

As other say you phone em and they don't have a clue about the cars .
By Mr Anderson
Torque GT are good, they have a Facebook page with auction cars of the day and stock updates, and you can message Mike there

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]