The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Integra Type R? Come and chat here.
By Turbo5
Welcome to the DC5 club :D don't tell everybody how good they are or they will become too common. :wink:
By bennigin
niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

but what's woth the modified side skirts!! eeek! standard and/or buddyclub all the way!
By andy type r
bennigin wrote:niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

but what's woth the modified side skirts!! eeek! standard and/or buddyclub all the way!
thats what it came with dude but why have the same as everybody else.would be a dull world if everybody had same car with the same kit :lol:
By JPCTR
GORGEOUS 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
By num0021
Very very nice!!! 8)
By TimEK9
Get some stock side skirts and it'll look great.
By andy type r
Sandwiches wrote:Get some stock side skirts and it'll look great.
the skirts are like that for a reason.theyve been tested and create more downforce so can only help really for when its finished being modded :wink:
By Mo_han
You aint going be going fast enough to notice any difference in the aerodynamics anyway.
IMO Bomex make really ugly kits. Spoils the clean lines of cars.

Congrats!
By ross27
Nice mate, your passenger side headlamp looks a bit steamed up :lol:
By andy type r
ross27 wrote:Nice mate, your passenger side headlamp looks a bit steamed up :lol:
yeah it keeps doing that everytime i clean the car!!!must be letting in water somewhere??????
By SimonB - iShine
andy type r wrote:
ross27 wrote:Nice mate, your passenger side headlamp looks a bit steamed up :lol:
yeah it keeps doing that everytime i clean the car!!!must be letting in water somewhere??????
I'd look at getting that sorted asap . . . the power supply for the HID light is directly underneath the light, just where all the water drips out when you get the condensation in the light.

Its just cost me £230 for a new HID power pack for this reason :(
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]