The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Post your power charts here.
By godfridge
ITG Maxogen
PRC
Spoon 4-2
DC5 2-1 / Cat
Tegiwa catback
K100

230.2 BHP
166.9 lb/ft

Happy with the results. I know a teg m and decat would make more power but I prefer how quiet the itg is, and having it road legal too. Drives great
By godfridge
Seen a few prc dynos hit 240 but with decat , so they aint that bad. If mine were a track car i'd have chosen different mods but more than happy with it now as a quiet road legal daily.
By jtc
Decent results, bet it's a great daily balance.

I've still got a PRC sat in the garage, might offer it up if anyone wants it after seeing your figures.
By mtailor
jtc wrote:Decent results, bet it's a great daily balance.

I've still got a PRC sat in the garage, might offer it up if anyone wants it after seeing your figures.
Hmmm.

May talk to you about that. I want another PRC to polish/port and have it in wrinkle black paint to match the rocker cover.
By Lewisgame
godfridge wrote:Seen a few prc dynos hit 240 but with decat , so they aint that bad. If mine were a track car i'd have chosen different mods but more than happy with it now as a quiet road legal daily.
I made 240bhp on tdi north's dyno with a PRC inlet manifold. Good upgrade if you want to retain the oem look.
By mtailor
Lewisgame wrote:
godfridge wrote:Seen a few prc dynos hit 240 but with decat , so they aint that bad. If mine were a track car i'd have chosen different mods but more than happy with it now as a quiet road legal daily.
I made 240bhp on tdi north's dyno with a PRC inlet manifold. Good upgrade if you want to retain the oem look.
Lewis. That's with a decat manifold right?
By Lewisgame
mtailor wrote:
Lewisgame wrote:
Lewis. That's with a decat manifold right?
Yes it was
By soie
Very similar setup to what i had with the ITG but it was defo killing the power.

made 232 bhp @ TDI North with a full DC Sport exhaust system from the manilfold with decat all the way back, PRC inlet and ITG

few months later i got a Tegiwa M inlet and with just that one change i had it back to TDI for a map tweak and it made 245 bhp

that's a lot of gain for just an intake lol
By godfridge
Yeah saw your before and after dynos of that, was tempted to get more power with the teg m but couldn't be bothered with the loudness off it. Just now it's really like stock just a bit more beefy, love it. 245bhp is good for a prc though!

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]