The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Post your power charts here.
By Wullie_trd
Had a rolling road day with my local club today. The graph shows whp and I was wondering roughly what the engine power would be. Also are these good figures for the mods I have?

Mods : teg m induction
HKS hi-power cat back

By Wullie_trd
pulpmelon_r wrote:Did any stock civics run on the same dyno, if so what did they make at the wheels?

Unfortunatly not, there was a stock ap1 s2000, it got 169 @ the wheels.

The guy at the place estimated 220bhp for my car, I wouldn't have expected it to be that high with just an induction and cat back ???
By Wullie_trd
Lewisgame wrote:That would be roughly 30ish percent drag which is a bit steep. I'd estimate around 200-210bhp.

That's the sort if figures I had in mind too. I thought 220 sounded a bit ambitious lol
By delcbr
Iv used this Rolling Road Its Performance HQs RR in Scotland Russ the operator reckons its the lowest reading RR in the uk.
I had my supercharged mx5 on it it made 173lbft and only 160bhp I had belt slip after 5000 rpm hence low power.
He estimated it to be 200bhp at flywheel and 220lbft torque.

Then I took it to a hub dyno when there was no belt slip!!!! and it made 180lbft and 190bhp
estimated!!!!!!! to be 230bhp and 220lbft

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]