The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Post your power charts here.
By Lee H 27
Hi all,

Some will have seen that my new FN2 was on the rollers at TDI North yesterday. Made a nice gain in power over the previous map and good results considering the time on the dyno and how much the intake temps had risen by the final power run.

Car feels great now, its actually torque steers as well which is a bit of a surprise for such a big heavy car. Just need to sort the exhaust out now as it sounds like the baffles went on the dyno somehow. Rear box is rattling and really raspy.

Lee
By Lee H 27
My last front wheel drive car with decent power was a 280bhp Nova so I understood why that torque steered, didn't expect it from this at all.
By Stevo M81
Good results matey, good to see u got the map sorted [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
By 6N2 GTI 00
Cracking results :salut:

Just need a 3" exhaust now to compliment the charger, should see good gains with that too
By TDi-North
Lee H 27 wrote:I'm not up on the technical aspect of why it was doing that but it feels totally different now.
Worth pointing out the before was at the start when everything was pretty cool. After is exactly that. After several hours of long hard pulls. :wink:

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]