The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Post your power charts here.
By Ryanjdm
I can't wait to get it all mapped I'm running it at the min on standard ecu and rbc fitted and its horribly as driving it carefully just want to go for it and see what it can do lol
By noooooobs-type r
By the sounds of it this is the car i always see in exmouth? Its a bloody lush car mate, i want it so bad [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]

You will be pushing 240 but its all about the curve and the delivery, also the torque counts for alot aswell buddy, more usable power
By integraleo
Again numbers mean nothing,I have dc5 with:
Rbc
Injen intake ( rated best intake for gains by romain at eurospec)
Dc sports manifold
Custom 3" exhaust from solid fab
And at eurospec I made...................238.5bhp,that's with it being the jdm k20 same as the one u have
By Franbo
Some people will say they have 240bhp+ with induction, mani, exhaust but personally I agree with integraleo.. I have an 02 JDM CTR with Gruppe M, DC Mani 4-2-1, Fujitsubo Legalis R straight through exhaust and Hondata K-Pro tuned by CPL Racing only last week and it made 235bhp. Regardless of the figure you will notice a massive difference when you drive her :twisted:
By Ryanjdm
For anybody wanting to know the result of mapping it made 253.6bhp and the 2.5" exhaust is restricting it. They said it would benifit from bigger injectors as there running at 95% and a 3" exhaust
By Ryanjdm
For anybody wanting to know the result of mapping it made 253.6bhp and the 2.5" exhaust is restricting it. They said it would benifit from bigger injectors as there running at 95% and a 3" exhaust
By integraleo
Out of curiosity what's your injectors size? Are they different from dc5? Only asking because unless I opt to go boosted I've always been told mine are good for around 280bhp.
310cc I think mine are
By TDi-North
integraleo wrote:Out of curiosity what's your injectors size? Are they different from dc5? Only asking because unless I opt to go boosted I've always been told mine are good for around 280bhp.
310cc I think mine are
They were 310's but right on the limit.

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]