The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Post your power charts here.
By robburroughs
Finally decided to upload my dyno graphs

This is my dyno graph when i got the car mapped in january at Eurospec by Romain
Mods were : Toda Mani, Skunk2 megapower R system, AEM Short ram induction, k100
231.9bhp, 181ft-lbs torque - made good power and torque figures, especially for a crap induction kit!!

This is my new graph after having it tweaked on tuesday
Mods now: Toda Mani, RBC inlet, 3" Solid Fab B-Pipe, Skunk2 Backbox, AEM CAI, k100
Final figures were 241.4bhp and 186ft-lbs [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
By 6N2 GTI 00
Good Results :salut:

Strange how certain people criticise TDI's rollers for over reading on the BHP Figure yet fail to mention how high Eurospec's torque figures (peak) are in comparison :scratch:
By robburroughs
Recently been down to eurospec for a dyno run as i changed from the aem cai to a gruppe m, was 241bhp with the aem now its 224 bhp with the gruppe m :?: :?: so im now 17bhp down after upgrading to the 'best' induction...somethings not right
By robburroughs
And i wasnt chasing more power, i simply changed because the aem was a little worse for wear after being on for 3yrs and i got the gruppe for a very good price so was a no brainer
By robburroughs
It was mapped on a normal day not too hot or cold, there was a grey ep3 there on saturday before mine went on and it made 241bhp with similar mods. No idea whats happened there
By Lewisgame
Yea cosmic grey. It's not a premier but has premier seats fitted. The mods on our cars is fairly similar except I have Spoon camshafts and made 241.5HP. Did you get the map tweaked again or was it just a dyno run?

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]