The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Post your power charts here.
By mickdj
iv got a teg m, prc intake, 4-2-1 header and 2.5" bpipe with oem back box ran on standard shell fuel
first run made 228bhp with e prb cai intake base map i hade on it and was running quite lean and finished at 236bhp when they had done, didnt get to try it to much on the way back as the roads were to busy but i got of the m1 a junction ealry for a lane i new about so had about a mile of fun at least and i was shocked at what a difference it had made be tween the bends :-D :-D :-D

The last ones a video can't get them to work right from my phone
Last edited by mickdj on Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By motty
evo_works wrote:Sorry if I'm blind, have you got kpro?
judging by the rev limit id say yes
By mickdj
i was allways kinda happy with the standard ctr but with in a week of having it maped i was looking at jrsc`s just wishing though. i couldnt make my mind u weather to get an rbc or not but after looking at dyno graphs i didnt think it was worth spending nearly another £200 what i didnt have for another 6-7 ish bhp at the top end all though i some times wish i did
By mickdj
im in mansfield i forgot if i left at 6am or 6:30 but i got there for 8:30 i left ealry to get there for them opening knowing the traffic is shite around stockport and at that time i only hit a bit off it at the time i was driving through there
By *nub*
Im thinking of getting a similar setup but without the RBC and with a sports cat. Is your japspeed mani the full 4-2-1 decat manifold or have you retained the OEM cat? also do you think mapping with super unleaded would gain some extra BHPs?
By mickdj
Iv not got an rbc its the prc of a jdm, and my header is the full decat. I asked about fuel and he said you would gain a few bhp's but if its mapped for 99 ron ie v power and momentum it must be run on that, as im sure everyone else's super unleaded is 97/98 ron . Im putting mine back to standard within the next few weeks so I know where some available bits may be. ;)

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]