The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Post your power charts here.
By A20NWK
Hi all,

The chart below is a result of TDi-North working their magic on my EP3.

Having dropped the car off in the morning, they managed to complete the following work in under nine hours:
  • Fit Tegiwa carbon airbox inc. modification to scuttle panel
  • Fit RBC inlet manifold inc. modification to slam panel
  • Fit Tegiwa exhaust manifold
  • Fit Tegiwa catback exhaust
  • Supply and fit front JDM ARB
  • Supply and fit K100 with custom map
I really am pleased with the results. The fuel economy has improved significantly! Being honest there are a couple of niggles I would like to sort out myself, but nothing major. The main thing is the car runs much better now and is totally different to when it went in as standard. It sounds like thunder in VTEC and pulls extremely well in every gear. I do wonder how different the chart would look if I'd had it serviced prior to the run, but I guess that's food for thought.

Anyway, big thanks go out to TDi-North for their hard work and Matt at Tegiwa for supplying the parts at such short notice. No doubt I will be using both parties again in the future.

Regards,
Aaron
By A20NWK
Exactly. Can't see why they get slated on here so much. The only niggle I have so far is the exhaust manifold doesn't fit perfectly, which has resulted in the backbox knocking on the rear ARB. Not dead obvious but still annoys me a little. Everything else is spot on [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]

In terms of noise, the exhaust sounds standard at idle, which is what I wanted, but VTEC is a different story. Will have to show you at the weekend Jack :twisted:
Last edited by A20NWK on Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]