The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Post your power charts here.
I thought you were not going to reply again :laughabove:

Yes post the tracking details tomorrow!

I have already fitted the intake and cut my scuttle etc so the last thing I want to do is remove it and pay to post it back to you! So since you did not send me the scoop like you confirmed via PM :liar: I will let you keep the scoop because Im sick of wasting my time with you and you have clearly tried your best to cling onto it :rotflmao:

It was more the principal than anything after I paid for the kit to include a scoop in the 1st place.

I was going to purchase a scuttle tidy up panel anyway so I will just get the one with the scoop and all which solves my problem
MidnightTypeR wrote:No, I'll post delivery details tomorrow when I'm back in the office.

PayPal are awaiting you to confirm your sending the item back for a refund, if you do not provide tracking details to PayPal by the 28th they'll close the dispute.

I've not got a problem in having the induction back and I'll refund you via PayPal.

Thank you for completely wasting my time and I'll put the induction on eBay when you've returned it!
Why not just post him the scoop and this matter will be cleared up. To be honest I would be a bit annoyed if I had received the kit without the scoop. So he has a fair point :wink:
SPek9 wrote:I thought you were not going to reply again :laughabove:

Yes post the tracking details tomorrow!

I have already fitted the intake and cut my scuttle etc so the last thing I want to do is remove it and pay to post it back to you! So since you did not send me the scoop like you confirmed via PM :liar: I will let you keep the scoop because Im sick of wasting my time with you and you have clearly tried your best to cling onto it :rotflmao:

It was more the principal than anything after I paid for the kit to include a scoop in the 1st place.

I was going to purchase a scuttle tidy up panel anyway so I will just get the one with the scoop and all which solves my problem
Matey tegiwa sell the scoop and other spares for the kit. Just send them a Pm think it costs £50 for it [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
Stevo M81 wrote:
MidnightTypeR wrote:No, I'll post delivery details tomorrow when I'm back in the office.

PayPal are awaiting you to confirm your sending the item back for a refund, if you do not provide tracking details to PayPal by the 28th they'll close the dispute.

I've not got a problem in having the induction back and I'll refund you via PayPal.

Thank you for completely wasting my time and I'll put the induction on eBay when you've returned it!
Why not just post him the scoop and this matter will be cleared up. To be honest I would be a bit annoyed if I had received the kit without the scoop. So he has a fair point :wink:
It clearly states what was for sale in the advert.

However I did say I'd send it out early this week. It takes 2-4 days via DPD from mainland to NI we are 2 days into it and he's now disputed it which has took the £240.00 from my account. Not only does he have the induction I no longer have the funds hence why I've told PayPal I'll have the induction back for a full refund.

Now I have no excuse other than I've been working 9-5pm then 5.30 till late on the house. Just very annoyed the OP couldn't of waited until the end of the week till he recieved the scoop.

Guess I'm being stubborn but really was not happy with having a pm this afternoon and withinn few hours PayPal dispute. ( while I do try and get online throughout the day it is sometimes impossible due to demand in my workplace)

Andy.
MidnightTypeR wrote:
Stevo M81 wrote:

It clearly states what was for sale in the advert.

However I did say I'd send it out early this week. It takes 2-4 days via DPD from mainland to NI we are 2 days into it and he's now disputed it which has took the £240.00 from my account. Not only does he have the induction I no longer have the funds hence why I've told PayPal I'll have the induction back for a full refund.

Now I have no excuse other than I've been working 9-5pm then 5.30 till late on the house. Just very annoyed the OP couldn't of waited until the end of the week till he recieved the scoop.

Guess I'm being stubborn but really was not happy with having a pm this afternoon and withinn few hours PayPal dispute. ( while I do try and get online throughout the day it is sometimes impossible due to demand in my workplace)

Andy.
So did you say in the ad that scoop wasn't included if so then I don't see any problem here. Then ur in the right and don't need all this abuse . Also if you have said your sending in then I don't see now way spec is complaining.
Add clearly states what was for sale.

However I did say I'd send it out as its no use to me now, however we are 2 days in and I now have a dispute for £240.00 saying item not as stated.

I was sending scoop as a favour not part of the deal, again clearly states what was for sale.

Never mind I'll await the induction back or dispute closed. :-/
MidnightTypeR wrote:Add clearly states what was for sale.

However I did say I'd send it out as its no use to me now, however we are 2 days in and I now have a dispute for £240.00 saying item not as stated.

I was sending scoop as a favour not part of the deal, again clearly states what was for sale.

Clearly he's not going to send it back, but if u said the scoop wasn't included and then you sent it later then I really can't see how there is a problem here. Spec just wait a few more days and u will get it.
Ps I got 213 on mine with a 2.5" Cat back and hondata modded airbox with custom caf

So.... This kind of shows that the gm/tegm is not worth the money without a remap

But then it would be interesting to see how my setup would compare post remap also
Stevo M81 wrote:

Clearly he's not going to send it back, but if u said the scoop wasn't included and then you sent it later then I really can't see how there is a problem here. Spec just wait a few more days and u will get it.
My point. He knows it takes 2-4 days yet he's disputed it hence why I'm sooo annoyed.

PayPal have now asked him to send the induction back for full refund.

Just a shame but lets stop hogging his thread.
MidnightTypeR wrote:
Stevo M81 wrote:

My point. He knows it takes 2-4 days yet he's disputed it hence why I'm sooo annoyed.

PayPal have now asked him to send the induction back for full refund.

Just a shame but lets stop hogging his thread.
He won't send it back you know.
MidnightTypeR wrote:
mjhamilton wrote:Link to ad so ctro kangaroo court can provide a legally binding verdict
http://civictype-r.co.uk/forum/viewtopi ... 8&t=257910
Grey area really... It does clearly state what comes but doesn't explicitly state what does not

The buyer assumed the item came with the kit and this was a false assumption

To the letter you look to be right and saying you would send it as a good will gesture was a good way to close

Lessons here
- be really explicit when writing an advert to prevent any ambiguity or potential assumptions
- buyer needs to be more patient as most people work for a living and not everyone has 24x7 access to the internet

Shame it ended like this as it all could have been avoided if buyer was just a little more easy going

Case closed
It also doesn't come with the wheels and engine lol.

Can't really put more than what IS actually for sale...

Yes 2 days it would of been fitted to his car, now I'm simply being stubborn as I'm so annoyed. I'll let Paypal sort it though :-/

Lesson learnt no doubt on both sides!
mjhamilton wrote:
MidnightTypeR wrote:
mjhamilton wrote:Link to ad so ctro kangaroo court can provide a legally binding verdict
http://civictype-r.co.uk/forum/viewtopi ... 8&t=257910
Grey area really... It does clearly state what comes but doesn't explicitly state what does not

The buyer assumed the item came with the kit and this was a false assumption

To the letter you look to be right and saying you would send it as a good will gesture was a good way to close

Lessons here
- be really explicit when writing an advert to prevent any ambiguity or potential assumptions
- buyer needs to be more patient as most people work for a living and not everyone has 24x7 access to the internet

Shame it ended like this as it all could have been avoided if buyer was just a little more easy going

Case closed

+1 really need to state that the scoop doesn't come as part of the package. But as sending it then it doesn't really matter
MidnightTypeR wrote:It also doesn't come with the wheels and engine lol.

Yes 2 days it would of been fitted to his car, now I'm simply being stubborn as I'm so annoyed. I'll let Paypal sort it though :-/

But if u have sent the scoop and he gets it why would he sent it back. Matey at the end of the day u got the cash so just forget about it. Life's to short to get annoyed anymore about this. Just use the cash for u and the wife.
Stevo M81 wrote:

But if u have sent the scoop and he gets it why would he sent it back. Matey at the end of the day u got the cash so just forget about it. Life's to short to get annoyed anymore about this. Just use the cash for u and the wife.
I dont think he has the cash yet. I think he has to wait for paypal to send it too him if they see fit.
Liam Type-R wrote:
Stevo M81 wrote:

I dont think he has the cash yet. I think he has to wait for paypal to send it too him if they see fit.
Well in that case I would be annoyed. But then again I wouldnt post the item till I got the cash :wink:
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]