The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Post your power charts here.
MidnightTypeR wrote:11.13am I have a pm asking if it's been sent.

12.11pm I have a PayPal dispute, not even an hour gap to reply while I'm at work to reply.

Correct funds are on hold....
Spec if you have got his money on hold either drop the dispute or send him the kit back. Matey if he has send the scoop have patience as it will get to you. Let the guy have his money as a TM new with the red hose is close to £350 with out the scoop.
He got the cash through paypal. Sent the item, didnt come with the scoop, buyer got annoyed and told paypal, got refunded but fitted the induction kit to his car.

So seller out of pocket but has sent the scoop i think to get the money back, buyer currently has the money and the kit (fitted) awaiting the scoop.

This is how i read it , correct me if i am wrong.

[smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
End of the day, OP thought he was getting the scoop, I offered to send it out as part of the kit, OP thought I was not sending it. I'm out of pocket.

I can see both sides, kinda! Just so annoyed no doubt I'll sleep on it and wake up thinking I'm being silly and stubborn.

Anyway it's in paypal's hands.

Sorry if I've offended anyone or come across harsh. Just really annoyed and I apologise.

I'll try and get online a little more but finding hours spare rare ATM.

Liam is correct with above. Spec has kit and funds on hold, I'm out of pocket and no induction kit as we type. Edit: think Spec has funds on hold not been refunded but. 100% got the induction!
Last edited by MidnightTypeR on Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yes, currently being diverted BACK to me.

First thing I did when I relised what has gone on is cancel the consignment with DPD and get it re-directed back to me.

I have no induction and no funds as we speak, no way am i doing the OP any favours. Some may say stubborn but really annoyed as I keep saying!
I think a few people are a bit confused here so I will make it clearer.

- It did not state in the original ad that the scoop was included so I asked him "can you confirm the scoop is included" via PM and he said "YES"

- So I then sent the full agreed payment for the intake kit including the scoop!

- The kit came with no scoop so I asked where it was and he said he forgot to pack it and would send it asap. Fair enough

- Asked him on Monday if it had been sent "no, it is being sent tomorrow (tuesday)" I then added that I wanted him to tell me when he posted it.

- Asked again today if it was posted yesterday and no reply even though I was able to check and he was browsing the forum after I had PM'd him

- So by this stage I feel like I was being messed about after he ignored my PM and did not even let me know that it was apparently posted

- Because by now I was unsure if I was ever going to see the scoop and time was running out to raise a paypal dispute for the transaction as I paid for it last month. To cover myself I raised the dispute only until the seller could confirm that the scoop was actually on its way to me. Then obviously I will cancel the dispute straight away.

- BOTTOM LINE ALL I WANT IS THE SCOOP THAT WAS AGREED IN THE DEAL TO BE INCLUDED BEFORE I EVEN SENT ANY MONEY! THEN I WILL CANCEL THE PAYPAL DISPUTE AND EVERYTHING WILL BE SORTED AS IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN FROM THE START.
devil84 wrote:
Stevo M81 wrote:Send the scoop and everyone's happy, promblem solved guys [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
Is the said scoop in transit already?
It was but now has been canceled and been resend back to the buyer. Read older posts and u will see the whole dispute matey
MidnightTypeR wrote:
Stevo M81 wrote:Send the scoop and everyone's happy, promblem solved guys [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
I'm not sending anything back out until funds are in my account I.e been paid!
That's fair enough, then Spec just send the money and midnight will send the scoop. Problem solved guys [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
dutch wrote:If the scoop is included when buying a tegm from new why would the buyer not receive it when buying second hand unless it's clearly stated SCOOP NOT INCLUDED IN SALE Imo seller forgot to post it, sellers at fault and i would be pissed aswell.
I'm sorry I thought everybody could read on the forum....

Clearly said items included etc! If something is not posted on the 'you'll get' bit I don't know what people expect!

MidnightTypeR wrote:I'll go on record to say if the OP ends dispute I'll get the scoop sent out soon as it arrives back with me....

Kinda happy all around then?

Above is not correct however I give up trying to justify anything!
Above!
I'm with mid night type r on this one!

Some random guy he don't no from Adam has his tegiwa intake worth £250 fixed to his car and he hasn't got the funds in his account for it!

In the for sale add for the tegiwa m it didnt state that it came with a scoop.........the guy who's bought its realised it doesnt say I the add anything about the scoop.....

Midnight type r being a good guy has agreed to send him the scoop anyway even though it wasn't mentioned In his advert!

Most of the time people don't send the goods until funds have cleared In there accounts!

Then to top it of the buyer opens up a case against you... That's the only downer with PayPal. The buyer no matter what gets favoured until proven otherwise :-(

Midnight type r- hope you get your monies mate!
Last edited by jreedy on Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MidnightTypeR wrote:I'll go on record to say if the OP ends dispute I'll get the scoop sent out soon as it arrives back with me....

Kinda happy all around then?

Above is not correct however I give up trying to justify anything!
Spec end the dispute and Midnight will send the dispute promblem solved guys then you can :chug:
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]