The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Post your power charts here.
By *nub*
Mugen air intake is probably just as sh-t as ITG? i;ve got a custom 2.5" b pipe, i hope it isnt restrictive and sh-t, surely its just a flip pipe!
By Sinister
My VTEC engages at 3500, if we raise it to 4500 - 4600 as TDI north suggests, this will result in loss of torque and power under 4000 rpm.
Then i would rather have the dip than a car with less torque :)
Btw where did u get your RBC intake? Because i'm beginning to think that its related to some RBC manifolds.
Not all RBC's you can find are thesame online.
By Sinister
Uh no you have original from honda.
Then u have a company which makes it aftermarket as well in the US.
By Sinister
I dont know but this one has a spot for the map sensor, which is on my throtle body on my EP3.
So i had to put a rubber in it to close it, is this normal?
By TDi-North
Sinister wrote:I dont know but this one has a spot for the map sensor, which is on my throtle body on my EP3.
Yes normal.
Hope you don't pay extra for that? :lol:
By N.Styles
rbc was bought from laidback racing, can't remember the guys name but he got bashed on this forum.
genuine product though & yes it has a rubber bung stuffed in one of the holes.

One day I'll make the trek up north & see if you guys can help out.
I'd sooner loose a few hp ect for a silky smooth ride tbh

cheers
By Sinister
TDi-North wrote:
Sinister wrote:I dont know but this one has a spot for the map sensor, which is on my throtle body on my EP3.
Yes normal.
Hope you don't pay extra for that? :lol:
Lets hope you didn't have a lot of english lessons? :wink:

Ok let me know if u have the .kal file with the calibration, i'm waiting to compare them :)
It's surely the calibration since a friend of mine, where I bought the mods from, didnt have the dip in his powerband. We'll be testing his map this weekend on my car.

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]