The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Post your power charts here.
By motty
supercharged_civic_type-r wrote:was that mapped by surrey or did you just do a power run with them?
Mase mapped it
By bluntcap
L_S_i wrote:I´ll rephrase it, what kind of header (brand) , exhaust (catback) and how much boost are you making? Thats what makes the numbers, not just saying you have a header and a supercharger, i ask you this because it seems you are a little low in power for a supercharged engine.
Ahh, this was 264......WHEEL horse power, so about 320 odd at the fly from what Aram had said before.
By BlakMagik
bluntcap wrote:
L_S_i wrote:I´ll rephrase it, what kind of header (brand) , exhaust (catback) and how much boost are you making? Thats what makes the numbers, not just saying you have a header and a supercharger, i ask you this because it seems you are a little low in power for a supercharged engine.
Ahh, this was 264......WHEEL horse power, so about 320 odd at the fly from what Aram had said before.
282whp in the end bro :bigthumb:
By bluntcap
BlakMagik wrote:
bluntcap wrote:
282whp in the end bro :bigthumb:
Even better :cooldude:
By BlakMagik
dcrh, 3" custom catback by solid fab, making around 9-10psi boost.
By L_S_i
BlakMagik wrote:
dcrh, 3" custom catback by solid fab, making around 9-10psi boost.

Oh so thats whp... then thats a nice figure :salut:

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]