The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Post your power charts here.
By Joeblog123
Danneth the one I posted above has been independently verified as only being up to a few tenths off of actual physical hardware costing ££hundreds
By danneth
Joeblog123 wrote:Danneth the one I posted above has been independently verified as only being up to a few tenths off of actual physical hardware costing ££hundreds
but its not andriod is it?
By Joeblog123
eatthis wrote:is it free?
It's about a tenner
danneth wrote:
Joeblog123 wrote:Danneth the one I posted above has been independently verified as only being up to a few tenths off of actual physical hardware costing ££hundreds
Sorry mate never realised you were on andriod surely they have something similar or this company will be working on an andriod version?
By eatthis
Joeblog123 wrote:
eatthis wrote:is it free?
It's about a tenner
danneth wrote:
Sorry mate never realised you were on andriod surely they have something similar or this company will be working on an andriod version?

im android too and wont pay for it
By donald
Surely, its the launch rpm that people use to extract the best time, which most will be interested in!

I can dump the clutch at 6000rpm, which sounds & looks spectacular, but doesnt actually deliver great 0-60 times...
By eatthis
dunno somewhere around 4 secs
By eatthis
donald wrote:Surely, its the launch rpm that people use to extract the best time, which most will be interested in!

I can dump the clutch at 6000rpm, which sounds & looks spectacular, but doesnt actually deliver great 0-60 times...

i can dump the clutch at 6000rpm which deffinately looks and sounds spectacular, but mine actually does deliver great 060 times doing it that way :lol:
By eatthis
Darkhawk wrote:And eats the clutch :p

hows yours coming along now? Still in bits?

doesnt eat the clutch it spins the tyres up instead
yeh still in bits
By billster
I recorded a 5.10 using torque on android. Standard road tyres and tarmac, with all the usual bolt-ons and 230hp..

Totally rate this app!
You can record video and overlay dials etc and all sorts of stuff. You can also adjust for different rolling radius with different tyres etc.
By kingofdbrits
billster wrote:I recorded a 5.10 using torque on android. Standard road tyres and tarmac, with all the usual bolt-ons and 230hp..

Totally rate this app!
You can record video and overlay dials etc and all sorts of stuff. You can also adjust for different rolling radius with different tyres etc.
Is this the one that connects to the ODB2 socket or uses accelerometer like the iPhone?
By billster
Connects to OBD2 via bluetooth thingybob that you can get from ebay for about £15 iirc

It links to the accelerometer in the phone as well as the GPS for max accuracy too.

kingofdbrits wrote:
billster wrote:I recorded a 5.10 using torque on android. Standard road tyres and tarmac, with all the usual bolt-ons and 230hp..

Totally rate this app!
Is this the one that connects to the ODB2 socket or uses accelerometer like the iPhone?
By Just Dirk
My son got to 3 so there it is.. He's 3 too which was ironic... and he's calibrated off Sesame Street...
By trailbossdan
Just set up the torque app and went for a drive, put my foot to the floor and it only reads 89% throttle, should I be worried?!
By danneth
I reckon now its about, 20 secs + depending on the size of the hill and how fast i pedal.

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]