The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Post your power charts here.
By readie1983
trailbossdan wrote:Just set up the torque app and went for a drive, put my foot to the floor and it only reads 89% throttle, should I be worried?!
no, thats how far open the throttle plate is, it wont ever read 100%
By kingofdbrits
trailbossdan wrote:ah yeh I realise that now, cheers for the reply though

Did a couple of runs, 7.0 is my best haha i suck.
Sounds about right, 6.6-6.8 is the best the car can do. Add a few years to the engine and warm temps and you'll be down a few bhp's so 7.0 is a decent time.
By trailbossdan
yeh but I've got a JRSC and LSD! I messed up both attempts, 1st run smoked the tyres, 2nd run bogged down and missed 3rd :lol:

Not that bothered though was just curious to know what time it could do but i hate launching the car from a stop just seems so horrible on the clutch and tyres, not fun.
By danneth
pulpmelon_r wrote:Data logged a 4.991 sec 0-60 the other week (evidence in my dyno thread)

No boost
:cool: :cool:
By bluntcap
pulpmelon_r wrote:Data logged a 4.991 sec 0-60 the other week (evidence in my dyno thread)

No boost
That's awesome :salut:
By townley
never done 0-60 but went trax yesterday and fort i would have a go running semi slicks car loaded with suitcases and no lsd managed 6.1 not to bad?
By Jules
townley wrote:never done 0-60 but went trax yesterday and fort i would have a go running semi slicks car loaded with suitcases and no lsd managed 6.1 not to bad?
By J@mes
:lol: I went to trax too, did you see the obvious drug dealer is obvious in the black gtr doing 0-60 times?
By townley
That would be my mates who got the quickest car of the day but he went home earlly and they gave it to secord place
By CPL Racing
We've been messing with Hondata's new traction control, the improvement in 0-60 was incredible and I think given more time could be improved further still

By pulpmelon_r
CPL Racing wrote:We've been messing with Hondata's new traction control, the improvement in 0-60 was incredible and I think given more time could be improved further still

So what was the time on the data log?
By T180985
pulpmelon_r wrote:
CPL Racing wrote:We've been messing with Hondata's new traction control, the improvement in 0-60 was incredible and I think given more time could be improved further still

So what was the time on the data log?
i presume this is only available with the new model of kpro? is it adjustable e.g. can you control how much it interferes with wheel slip etc

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]