The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

The nerds hangout. Anything technology related. TV's, phones, PC's, consoles this is the place!!
By TimEP3
As per title. Have copied everything to flash drive, ready to boot from it. My laptop fast boots so i don't get options or a menu to choose where to boot from, at any stage during the boot process. How the f**k do i get it to boot from the USB so i can clean install W10?

I'm not the most technically minded, so if anyone can help, i would be very grateful.

I'm currently running the free install of W10 which makes my Asus N56v laptop run like a bag of penises, serving as a computer.
Also running the free version & what a bag of shite, every time I click a page an advert pops up, a few times my internet has completely frozen with some virus message talking away at me, that was a total mare to remove, really wish I'd left alone
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]