The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

The nerds hangout. Anything technology related. TV's, phones, PC's, consoles this is the place!!
By wHAmEz
Top 6% on the rivals mode! I've pre ordered and collecting to hopefully. Gamertag is wHAmEz I'll add you tomorrow if I remember. Love some Forza[emoji106]
By wHAmEz
My pre order date now shows the 18th. It originally showed the 15th which was the US release date. I might nip in and try my luck
By Certi
Had a go on the demo but don't think I'll bother picking it up yet, maybe when it drops below £20. The first race in Brazil looked great and it was a nice change to drive on roads rather than just going round the same old tracks for the 8 millionth time. I wasn't impressed with the rain, just didn't look right IMO.
By jtc
If you preordered a digital copy it came out last week. Physical copies are out this week
By wHAmEz
Kieran_CTR wrote:Well it's not our just been down mate 18th is UK! Wish Google fight tell me American just wasted my time! Not happy I have to wait till 18th now
yeah my game pre order on the app said 15th then changed to the 18th. Limited edition digital was earlier
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]