The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

The nerds hangout. Anything technology related. TV's, phones, PC's, consoles this is the place!!
By cpisthedbb
Is there an app or software which can automix an itunes playlist? It's for a wedding so I need all the songs to play without any gaps between the tracks. I've tried a few different DJ apps so far but you have to manually select the next track.
By cheapskate
What do you mean by 'automix'?

Why not create a playlist and then set it to play? If you use a Mac version of iTunes (not sure about PC or ios 8 versions) you can go into settings and turn on crossfade and set the number of seconds to do it for. That will give you gapless playback.

If you have an iTunes store account you can log in through iTunes and then turn on the Genius playlist feature which will supposedly automatically select songs that are similar to one you select and create a playlist of those songs. Never actually used it myself.
Genius

The Genius feature, introduced in iTunes 8, automatically generates a playlist of songs from the user's library which are similar to the selected song. Genius playlists are created by the ratings system and collaborative filtering. An iTunes Store account is required because information about the user's library must first be sent anonymously to Apple's database. Algorithms determine which songs to play based on other users' libraries, and Genius becomes more intelligent given a larger data set. The resulting Genius playlist can contain 25, 50, 75, or 100 songs and can be refreshed for new results or saved. Once Genius becomes active in iTunes, it can be used on current generations of the iPod Classic, iPod Nano, iPod Touch or the iPhone.[35] iTunes 9 added Genius Mixes, where the Genius software finds similar music and automatically puts them into mixes.[36] iTunes Genius creates playlists from the user's existing iTunes library based on a single selected song. Genius Mixes create playlists based on the musical genre.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]