The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

The nerds hangout. Anything technology related. TV's, phones, PC's, consoles this is the place!!
By EvoStu
Mark wrote:Much better with a wired connection HD Streaming and all
Would be tons better. Normally is as you remove all bottlenecks.
By andy.h
If anyone's after a good footy link I've been using sparkys football highlights. Absolutely brilliant repo with links to all your clubs games, motd programs football focus pretty much everything. Apart from genesis and phonix are there any other good movie links?
By trancem
I have Kodi just for BT Sport - But I cannot connect my Laptop to my TV through HDMI as my Laptop doesn't have a HDMI port

What's the best way to get Kodi on my TV?

Amazon Firestick? Screen Mirroring through a Tablet? Any other way?
By berty182
How do you find like newish movies through the windows kodi program to stream? Sorry I'm new to all of this so haven't really got a clue but I have downloaded and installed the software on my pc
By Mark
You could use any you mentioned. Or a 'kodi box' loads out there.

I use a raspberry pi2 - works well.

I don't have much trouble streaming movies, the new ones can be a little hit and miss on quality but generally very good.

I would like a 5.1 Audio add on if anyone knows of one?

Footballs been good recently too, phonix guys and ukturk and my go to add one at the moment, vdubtz is currently not in the game.

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]