The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

The nerds hangout. Anything technology related. TV's, phones, PC's, consoles this is the place!!
By Certi
Some were more than minor, and I think it was the vast number of them that was the issue :smile:

Anyway, I'm sure Hardline will still be one of the best selling games of the year.
By m1ke
Yeah, the netcode is poor but to say it's broken is too far. It's playable without doubt.

The way I see it, with all the vehicles, destruction, 64 players firing thousands of bullets a game it works pretty well.
By Certi
m1ke wrote:Yeah, the netcode is poor but to say it's broken is too far. It's playable without doubt.
I'm not saying it's still broken, it was at launch though. If I can't even get the game to load, that to me is broken :smile:
By VTEC77
BF4 had the odd annoying crash/partly broken at launch which was fixed within the first month or so. All the other fixes they have rolled out over the months have made the game better but for me it has never been unplayable. The people with the loudest voices are always the ragey ones. Same with anything really. If you are getting on fine/well with something you are hardly going to strongly voice an opinion on it :salut:

The more I see and read about Hardline the more am underwhelmed by it :-|
By numbnuts-uk
I like it, feels like a mod or DLC though so I wouldn't pay £40 + premium for it.
Lots of campers around the pile of money so it never feels boring but the beta map is a bit small, kept running into barriers as the cars are quite fast.
I even managed to fly a chopper for more than two minutes without getting raped. :-D
By Certi
Evostance wrote:They'd have been better off releasing it as a DLC for BF4 as I fear this is the start of the COD route...
Yeah I think this game has just been brought in to fill the gap left by Medal of Honor.
By Certi
Looks ok. The last half where you're in the base feels very Far Cry 3. The blood splatters when you're shooting the enemy looks really weird though, but it is still alpha footage.
By m1ke
Multiplayer Rescue looks cool...

The fact all the BF4 fixes and adjustments, balancing and ideas that CTE are testing ATM will be in the game is a MASSIVE plus IMO.
By VTEC77
Open Beta is out today :salut:

Started mine (Xbox One) off downloading before I left for work so fingers crossed it will be ready to play when I get home. By my estimate it should only take nearly 9 hours with my top notch internetz :oops: :lol:
By VTEC77
To be honest I wasn't really expecting much but this is rather good fun :P

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]