The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

The nerds hangout. Anything technology related. TV's, phones, PC's, consoles this is the place!!
By VTEC77
Sounds good to me! Any major Beta bugs will get sorted before we get it :lol:
By m1ke
Aye, the promising thing is, it looks like it might be quite soon, so when the full game lands, it'll be pretty finished.
By VTEC77
Watched all the videos from the main youtubers last night and about 2 hrs worth of live streams. I know it's early days but was left feeling rather underwhelmed :vconf: Just didn't seem there was much destruction and it looked rather cartoony. I know it's meant to be more infantry based combat but the lack of variety of vehicles (no tanks, jets etc) could be a major reason to put people off. Really hope this plays well as at the min am not convinced about it :-|
By m1ke
Feeling the same, destruction is there I just don't think we saw it due to no tanks/heavy armour. I know there's a jet in it, but I imagine only on certain maps.
By VTEC77
Really hope there is more destruction in other maps. If not then I think its going to play out a bit like Dawnbreaker on BF4 which is one of the worst maps for rooftop camping and you can hardly blow anything up :sad:

Not really looking forward to downloading the Beta (when it eventually drops for Xbox One) as its going to take me a month to download it :lol:
By VTEC77
The way you earn money to pay for guns/attachments looks decent doesnt it. Not a bit fan of the actual custom weapon menus though. They look rather dated to me when compared to the BF4 set up.

Have you heard when the Beta is going to drop for Xbox One?
By khani47
m1ke wrote:Apparently PS4 is struggling with Hardline beta. Probably why it's not on Xbox One.
Whats it struggling with?
its a beta, of course there will be issues that need to be ironed out.
By Certi
Just watched some of JackFrags' videos and still think this looks pretty poor. It looks like DLC rather than a new game, and TBH this is the kind of thing we should be getting when we are paying £40 for BF4 Premium rather than just a few new maps and guns every couple of months.

The only positive I can see is that with it being made by Visceral the single player might actually be worth playing, which would be a first for a Battlefield game.
By m1ke
I like the fact it's mainly infantry, if we get BF5 which is full scale war then in between a mainly infantry based game such as Hardline, I'd be pretty happy with that.
By VTEC77
Am looking forward to the new StarWars Battlefront game which is going to be epic on the Frostbite 3 engine :twisted: :cooldude:
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]