The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

The nerds hangout. Anything technology related. TV's, phones, PC's, consoles this is the place!!
By VTEC77
Should be good :-D And hopfully with all the lessons learnt from all the starting issues with BF4 it will be a nice smooth launch :cooldude: :bigthumb:

Awaits the next batch of newbies crashing choppers :lol:
By VTEC77
Its going to be the same Frostbite 2 engine though so all the little bugs 'should' be ironed out this time round :-D :shouldbeinteresting:

I can see an UZI, tazer and double barrelled shotgun in that pic.....with those alone am in :twisted: :lol:
By Certi
Dunno, just looks like more of a BF4 DLC than a new game. Nothing in the video made me think "that's cool" or "wow", and when the video is 7 minutes long and I can't find anything that does that it's a bad sign. Just don't think this one is for me.
By m1ke
In fairness, it's not actually an official trailer (yet) June 9th is when it will OFFICIALLY be announced and gameplay trailer will be showcased. I imagine so pretty epic levolution to be involved.
By VTEC77
Mart wrote:Yay BF going down the yearly CoD release... Fun times
Doesn't bother me if its good :-D CoD is utter tripe now and has been for years!
By Mart
VTEC77 wrote:
Mart wrote:Yay BF going down the yearly CoD release... Fun times
Doesn't bother me if its good :-D CoD is utter tripe now and has been for years!
Still took you years to move to BF. Give it the same time and see if you've moved on again.
I remember being in the minority on this site playing BF while most others people played CoD
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]