The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

The nerds hangout. Anything technology related. TV's, phones, PC's, consoles this is the place!!
By CrouchyM
Cannot wait. Loved both previous ones.
By CrouchyM
Mart wrote:Both? Asylum, City and Origins are out
sh-t! Forgot about asylum!
By richd7
Batmobile looks amazing, up there with the Tumbler and the images of the new film one. Rocksteady have spent a lot of time on this one and after AA and AC I really want this to be something worthy of next gen - a proper next gen title... no Ubisoft logos to be seen, which means it will work out of the box. Is that the US date style or the UK - is it Feb or June?
By Certi
ben-111 wrote:Not played a batman game despite me enjoying the films, do they have free roam etc?
Yeah. Batman: Arkham Asylum is brilliant and Arkham City is really good. Haven't played Arkham Origins but I've heard it's not that great. But it was made by a different team from the first 2 games.
By bondyboy
Certi wrote:
ben-111 wrote:Not played a batman game despite me enjoying the films, do they have free roam etc?
Yeah. Batman: Arkham Asylum is brilliant and Arkham City is really good. Haven't played Arkham Origins but I've heard it's not that great. But it was made by a different team from the first 2 games.
I just picked up Origins in the steam sale for £3 something, played the earlier versions when they came out and Origins is just more of the same imo, certainly not worse
By Mart
bondyboy wrote:
Certi wrote:
I just picked up Origins in the steam sale for £3 something, played the earlier versions when they came out and Origins is just more of the same imo, certainly not worse
I agree. Have done everything in the last two and Origins is more of City really with new enemies, but that's not a bad thing especially if you pay £3 :cool:
By CrouchyM
I cannot wait for this to come out.
By richd7
This was looking like the game to get me going PS3.5 or Xbox360 2, but after reading about all the pre-order nonsence and then the £40 DLC packs, I reckon I'll happily wait another 6 months and get the game of the year edition for half the price with everything included. Definitely seems that those who rush out to support a new game get screwed over more than those who aren't too bothered. You'd have thought it would be the other way round... ho hum.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/batman ... n=homepage
By duckdodgersuk
Heard there's a lot of bugs in the first release and they are advising people to play it at low graphics setting WTF?

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]