The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

The nerds hangout. Anything technology related. TV's, phones, PC's, consoles this is the place!!
By EvoStu
bondyboy wrote:Well it's been pulled from steam and retail PC copies withdrawn, PC port is full of fail which considering it's an Unreal3 engined game is surprising (although heard that the port was given to another company with 12 people working on it and they were given 2 months to complete their work!)
Been all over the games news this. Can't believe they've messed it up this much.
By richd7
EvoStu wrote:
bondyboy wrote:Well it's been pulled from steam and retail PC copies withdrawn, PC port is full of fail which considering it's an Unreal3 engined game is surprising (although heard that the port was given to another company with 12 people working on it and they were given 2 months to complete their work!)
Been all over the games news this. Can't believe they've messed it up this much.
Really? Thought all games were rush released to appease the money men knowing that they can get them working at a later date thanks to online updates. No other product would be sold like this yet gamers just seem happy to accept that new games won't work. Another reason to get the complete edition a year later.
By smartie
Got a copy on PC for £12, will wait for a patch. :lol:

Had tons of top titles this year with little to no problem, all games are not this bad. :)
By EvoStu
smartie wrote:Got a copy on PC for £12, will wait for a patch. [emoji38]

Had tons of top titles this year with little to no problem, all games are not this bad. :)
Is it really as bad as they say?
By smartie
Dunno, have not bothered downloading it yet. Bad enough to get pulled from sale but I managed to buy someone's nVidia code(free with a GPU) that they didn't want.

Will give it a go tomorrow and if bad will await a patch. :)
By VTEC77
Loving this so far even though its so frustrating at times! No problems at all on Xbox One and it looks gorgeous 8-)
By smartie
Once I unlocked the console 30 FPS cap most of the time its actually ok. Wandering the city and fighting I get 55-60fps on an old 280X card with decent settings. However the frame rate tanks at some points and often reaches single figures. Driving the batmobile and rendered cutscenes are the worst.

Doesnt seem like there is much work to do to get a decent game.
By VTEC77
100% completed this at the weekend :D All those damn Riddler trophies were fun to collect....NOT!!! Totally brilliant ending and ace end credits song!!! 8-)

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]