The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

The nerds hangout. Anything technology related. TV's, phones, PC's, consoles this is the place!!
By danneth
Made 1 BTC just from accepting some freecoins about a month ago, they have since shot up in value so converted them for a BTC, insane :shock:
By Kingston
30mil of those = 2.4 bitcoins
1 bc - £270
2.4 - £770?
By *nub*
'We', so you have to share it between your group? Come on danneth you've been doing this for months now, you must have more to show!
By danneth
Kingston wrote:30mil of those = 2.4 bitcoins
1 bc - £270
2.4 - £770?
As it stands yes, that's 39 days of mining, price should settle at around 15-20 in a week then climb nicely all being well
By danneth
*nub* wrote:'We', so you have to share it between your group? Come on danneth you've been doing this for months now, you must have more to show!
Me and a friend
By danneth
jtc wrote:I like the phrase "here comes the pump" ... does that one get used in the bedroom too? :lol: :lol:
Can't speak quick enough to get them words out :lol:
By Kingston
danneth wrote:
1 bc - £270
2.4 - £770?
As it stands yes, that's 39 days of mining, price should settle at around 15-20 in a week then climb nicely all being well
And thats assuming someone wants to buy them?

So, after youve taken out the costs to mine inc electricity/general running costs, how much have you made and over what time period?

Or are you hoarding everything just encase?

If so, what it your potential profit after running costs?
By danneth
Kingston wrote:
danneth wrote:
1 bc - £270
2.4 - £770?
And thats assuming someone wants to buy them?

So, after youve taken out the costs to mine inc electricity/general running costs, how much have you made and over what time period?

Or are you hoarding everything just encase?

If so, what it your potential profit after running costs?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=503236.0

You have to assume cause just about every altcoin goes the same way this will be no different, this one if anything has more "hype" and coverage, there has already been 150BTC traded on it in the last 24 hours.

The total mining period is over 45 days, the running costs would have been £90 over this time period.

Lets say we cash out right now, that gives us a profit of £720 potential profit is almost impossible to say "if" it followed some of the path of some of the best alt coins in the last few months we think it could go to 400 which would give us that would give us 120BTC @ £260-270 a coin, being realistic we reckon it could easily do 50-100 and we would perhaps cash out somewhere within here lets say it hits 50 that's going to give us £4000 we then have the dilemma do we hold on to the BTC or wait for the rise again as we think it's not really going to go much lower.

Take a look at this coin - https://www.mintpal.com/market/BC/BTC

We bought some of this few weeks back @ 400 we had a bit of info on it that it would rise to 5000 we cashed it out @ 8000 it's now at 57,500 :shock: had you invested 1BTC when we did and had the balls to keep in you would now have over 100BTC worth about £27,000 not bad for a £270 investment :lol:

Of course our/others judgement could be way off and it could just fail and we move on to the next one :lol:
By danneth
EvoStu wrote:Of course you declare your earnings to the taxman don't you?
why do you think I picked an accountant to go into this with :salut:

Since I typed my previous post it's now 212BTC traded on ecc :-|
Someone just bought whole wall of 13 btc @ 10 satoshi
By mjhamilton
you've been doing this for months, spend loads on hardware and utilities and have less than a £1000 to show for all that?!?!... even then you have to split that with a partner(s) and pay income tax and national insurance

.............. I am still not seeing it
By danneth
mjhamilton wrote:you've been doing this for months, spend loads on hardware and utilities and have less than a £1000 to show for all that?!?!... even then you have to split that with a partner(s) and pay income tax and national insurance

.............. I am still not seeing it
Who cares what you see? honestly, if you're not interested or " don't see it " don't post, you're wasting your time on something that isn't for you.

People are all over this at the minute, fingers crossed - 24 Hr Volume 272.313 BTC
By mjhamilton
you're sharing - I'm interested.............. not sure what doesn't work for you on this one..

........... just trying to understand the point as you seem to imply this will make people rich (including yourself) :scratch:
By Kingston
IM trying to figure out how much potential profit there is to be made as well.

Though if after all this time, he is in theory making a loss (splitting 1k down the middle, tax etc), is that not beneficial to someone for tax reasons or would someone have to be self employed/limited company for that?
By mjhamilton
that's what I am thinking also from the information given - doesn't help that he get's shirty when questioned :shouldbeinteresting:
By danneth
mjhamilton wrote:you're sharing - I'm interested.............. not sure what doesn't work for you on this one..

........... just trying to understand the point as you seem to imply this will make people rich (including yourself) :scratch:
You aren't interested, if you was you would have read the thread and realised I've never implied it would make people rich infact just a few posts ago I did say it could all fail and we move on to the next one if you think that's me implying that people are going to get "rich" from it then you need to evaluate how you see things maybe?

You're right I am sharing, and that's what I did with Kingston when he asks the "questions" I answer, comments like "you've been doing this for months, spend loads on hardware and utilities and have less than a £1000 to show for all that?!?!... even then you have to split that with a partner(s) and pay income tax and national insurance" aren't people being interested, because most of what you said has been covered on here so you obviously haven't read it with interest, it's pretty black and white what can be made I've posted enough links, pictures on how it works it really isn't hard to work the rest out.

If you have a genuine interest and would like further information more than welcome to give me a call will run it all with you, if not sit back and watch it fail [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
By mjhamilton
well that told me then

... thanks for sharing with the community and bringing something to the table :salut: :bigthumb:

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]