The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

The nerds hangout. Anything technology related. TV's, phones, PC's, consoles this is the place!!
All,

We've moved the Gamertags to a Google Spreadsheet which can be found below.
The existing lists have been copied to the spreadsheet but have been locked as they're old an redundant. Make sure you select which console you're on from the drop down list.

Also, PC names are on the list. You will have to enter your username and say which Agent (Steam, Origin) they are for. If you have different names for different services, you will have to enter a new row

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... sp=sharing

Any issues, let us know!
Last edited by Evostance on Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By EvoStu
Mad-Dog wrote:won't these be exactly the same as the PS3 ones though??
By Sedge
Of course, but not all PS3 players have a PS4; just the same as the 360/One. The older lists are fairly out of date so this change in platforms is the ideal point to start fresh.
By Damien
EvoStu wrote:
Love this ^

Need more ghost players as i'm getting bored of owning. 3rd KEM Strike on TDM last night 31-0 :D :shouldbeinteresting:
By m1ke
Damien wrote:
EvoStu wrote:
Love this ^

Need more ghost players as i'm getting bored of owning. 3rd KEM Strike on TDM last night 31-0 :D :shouldbeinteresting:
Apparently Ghosts is rubbish?
Mikey R wrote:
Mad-Dog wrote:Added myself to this.....it's a bit thin on the ground :lol:
R4yl still going? My bro used to be a member back in the cod4 mw2 days.

Anyway, my details

LadfromNotts1 - ps4. Cod & NFS rivals
Got no idea mate, I have a few of the lads on my friends list but don't really play with them anymore

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]