The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

The nerds hangout. Anything technology related. TV's, phones, PC's, consoles this is the place!!
By J@mes
Try barca for an online season. I find when you select man city you nearly always get put against Real Madrid and thrapped.
By Mark
Another night of drubbings, greeeeat
By Daz W
Try playing some friendlies against the CPU on the next level up from what you usually play. Use a team with some fast wingers and work on diagonal lofted passes. You'll soon learn to spring offside traps and get plenty of one on ones
By J@mes
End of the day it's not easy online.
By Mark
Daz W wrote:Try playing some friendlies against the CPU on the next level up from what you usually play. Use a team with some fast wingers and work on diagonal lofted passes. You'll soon learn to spring offside traps and get plenty of one on ones

Thing is I can beat the computer :lol:, Funny thing is I'm not even new to this game been playing it years! I just can't seem to figure this one out, again last night I was just getting walked through when being attacked and defending its like I'm invisible, its like there is another button I'm not aware of?!
By Stevo07
Defending is all about timing really. I'm guessing you have your defenders running around like headless chickens?
By J@mes
When defending always make sure you're tapping rb to get the second defender on them, same with attacking to push them up front. Have you tried adjusting your teams mentality when you're getting arse raped as well? Easy to do with the new kinect as you just shout out what you want your team to do.
By Mark
J@mes wrote:When defending always make sure you're tapping rb to get the second defender on them, same with attacking to push them up front. Have you tried adjusting your teams mentality when you're getting arse raped as well? Easy to do with the new kinect as you just shout out what you want your team to do.
Will give this ago, what am I meant to do when the opponent gets a run on me? hope?
By J@mes
That's when you need to be ultra defensive mentality and always make sure you have your second man on them as well. Tap b when you see an opportunity to knock the ball from their feet.
By TimEP3
J@mes wrote:you just shout out what you want your team to do.
Tried this: "F*cking score you shower of useless sh*tebags" produced nothing!*

*Didn't actually try it.
By J@mes
My mate said if you shout abuse in career mode the board warns you :lol:
By Mark
Gave up last night and played as Barcelona.

Won 3 on the bounce.

Against my morals but hey winnings winning.
By Mark
Tell me about it! But I'm fed up of playing with a 4.5* team and coming up against RM PSG etc.
By J@mes
Mark wrote:Tell me about it! But I'm fed up of playing with a 4.5* team and coming up against RM PSG etc.
It's kids that play with those teams all the time. Lobbed through balls and bingo they score. I played someone who was using psg the other day and they scored in about 30 seconds so I rage quit :lol:
By Mark
^ yup bingo, especially Ibrahimavic!!

Kinetic does make me LOL with this game though, had some dude arguing with his kids last night, was especially funny for me as I was on a decent run (for me)
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]