The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

The nerds hangout. Anything technology related. TV's, phones, PC's, consoles this is the place!!
By ShaunCTR
I feel there's better out there for the same budget imo BOSE have failed a little with this unit and I believe it's down to price as only their high market equipment sound good. I would look elsewhere and as mentioned the Yamaha make very good units.

At the end of the day it's a sound bar so therefore will never be as good as a amp and speaker set up. However like you say you only want to improve the TV built in speakers so firstly you need to think what TV you're going to buy first as they may be adequite for what you want?!?
By EvoStu
NyseriA wrote:Sounding better than the average flatscreen isn't hard. The average flatscreen speakers are fkin terrible!

I had a Toshiba with built in Onkyo speakers, they were pretty epic for built in speakers. But they got used for about 5 minutes lol.
By jtc
Tried the Roth BAR3 this week. All the AV nerds and review sites say it's amazing for the money.

No it's not. It's sh*t. It's like I've strapped a crap speaker to the wall and put 5 pairs of socks over it, then added some dodgy DSP settings from a 90's Aiwa hifi.

So ... Philips to try next methinks, or one of the Samsung ones. I just want optical in and Bluetooth, plus a wireless sub!
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]