The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

The nerds hangout. Anything technology related. TV's, phones, PC's, consoles this is the place!!
By smartie
Dont bother with discs personally but some still like to have them. :)

Forgot to preload it, downloading now. :sad:
By EvoStu
bondyboy wrote:buggy as hell so far, dared to press start during cut sceen - task manager needed, got to the 1st car too early - couldn't enter car, just jumped in the audi went to hang a right - task manager again
Have only seen playing videos so far but in high resolution it looks seriously impressive.

Pity there does seem to be several bugs flying around though, kind of expected from Rockstar these days.
By EvoStu
smartie wrote:Rather large game! :)

What's the total install size? :shock:
By EvoStu
bondyboy wrote:60 odd gig but the steam version needs 100 gig free to extract / decrypt the files
WOW! that is actually mental! :shock:
By rickglynn84
EvoStu wrote:
bondyboy wrote:60 odd gig but the steam version needs 100 gig free to extract / decrypt the files
WOW! that is actually mental! :shock:
The games huge and as you know the graphics are awesome. Its not the best graphics I've seen on PC but for the size of the game its pretty amazing how good they are.
By EvoStu
bondyboy wrote:
EvoStu wrote:http://www.gamespot.com/articles/common ... 0-6426605/

Plenty of info on the common fixes for issues on GTAV.
none of those common issues are what I'm experiencing

been trawling internet most of day and found various suggestions for the crashes, will try a few tonight
It seems Mortal Kombat X has been having issues as well..

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]