The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

The nerds hangout. Anything technology related. TV's, phones, PC's, consoles this is the place!!
By EvoStu
NyseriA wrote:Luckily, not had a single issue yet. It really is pretty, having played it last on the PS3 and then the PS4

Next gen consoles my arse [emoji38]
The PC's now are showing just how far ahead they'll be in the next 12 months or so. Mate of mine bought a new Titan X this week, its a monster and can play PCars in 4k without any bother. I hate him. LOL.
By smartie
No issues here either, yet. :)

Running great on a 280X at 1080p with mostly high settings. Looks good. :smile:
By EvoStu
bondyboy wrote:Turns out there's a memory leak issue that causes excessive use of the swap file, and Samsung SSD's set to maximum reliability don't like it
Well that's a bit rubbish!!!!
By smartie
Seems that you need to set it to max performance. Not sure what my Samsung SSD is set to.....
By EvoStu
smartie wrote:Seems that you need to set it to max performance. Not sure what my Samsung SSD is set to.....
Almost certainly maximum reliability because that's the default for it, however I've just checked and mine is maximum performance. :bigthumb:
By danneth
GTA 1080p Ultra @ 100fps more or less here, means I have to reduce from 144hz otherwise can get a bit choppy
By smartie
EvoStu wrote:
smartie wrote:Seems that you need to set it to max performance. Not sure what my Samsung SSD is set to.....
Almost certainly maximum reliability because that's the default for it, however I've just checked and mine is maximum performance. :bigthumb:
Ah just noticed my games drive is a Crucial anyway. System drive is Samsung. :lol:
By EvoStu
smartie wrote:
EvoStu wrote:
Ah just noticed my games drive is a Crucial anyway. System drive is Samsung. [emoji38]
Well.......now you have to ask the question does it use the system drive at all for caching?
By Wilkeh
danneth wrote:GTA 1080p Ultra @ 100fps more or less here, means I have to reduce from 144hz otherwise can get a bit choppy
The beauty of G-Sync here :D
By danneth
Wilkeh wrote:
danneth wrote:GTA 1080p Ultra @ 100fps more or less here, means I have to reduce from 144hz otherwise can get a bit choppy
The beauty of G-Sync here :D
i'd never get G-Sync past the Mrs :lol:
By bondyboy
EvoStu wrote:
smartie wrote:
EvoStu wrote:
Ah just noticed my games drive is a Crucial anyway. System drive is Samsung. [emoji38]
Well.......now you have to ask the question does it use the system drive at all for caching?
Yes my games directory was on another HD also, but C and page file was on the Samsung
By EvoStu
bondyboy wrote:Considering I'm running at 5760x1080 at very high I'm getting a good 55-60 fps most of the time, pretty good
What graphics cards are you running. I'm thinking of ordering a couple of Titan X's.
By bondyboy
EvoStu wrote:
bondyboy wrote:Considering I'm running at 5760x1080 at very high I'm getting a good 55-60 fps most of the time, pretty good
What graphics cards are you running. I'm thinking of ordering a couple of Titan X's.
lol a couple of Titan X's, so baller :wink:

single 980 here, and that was breaking my usually rule about the amount to spend on graphics card
By EvoStu
bondyboy wrote:
EvoStu wrote:
lol a couple of Titan X's, so baller :wink:

single 980 here, and that was breaking my usually rule about the amount to spend on graphics card
Claiming the VAT back FTW!
By danneth
http://www.redgamingtech.com/amd-offici ... acked-hbm/
After months of speculation, leaks, rumors and waiting, it’s been confirmed AMD’s R9 390X (codenamed Fiji) will indeed be the world’s first Graphics Card featuring stacked High Bandwidth Memory (HBM).
The information comes to us via HotChips 2015 conference, which is scheduled to run between August 23-25, 2015. The website reads “Fiji, The World’s First Graphics Processor With 2.5D High Bandwidth Memory,” and will be presented by several folks from AMD, including Joe Macri and Bryan Black.
Technically I suppose it also confirms that AMD’s GPU will make an appearance in August at the latest, but money is on an earlier release of the GPU (rumors say about Computex), and instead AMD taking the opportunity of promoting their technology and discussing their plans with the industry at large.
By EvoStu
smartie wrote:AMD are going down the pan.

980Ti will be out before they get anything released.
Was going to say they're ridiculously slow on the uptake. I was going to wait for their new cards but they have been quoting silly power usage figures so I'll end up with Titan X's by the looks of it.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]