The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

The nerds hangout. Anything technology related. TV's, phones, PC's, consoles this is the place!!
By EvoStu
smartie wrote:Be surprised if thats legit.
It's not apparently. No official benchmarks exist right now.
By EvoStu
smartie wrote:Been holding off on upgrades, waiting Titan X and 390X news :D
Apparently the power consumption (or lack of) figures for the new AMD cards is incredible.
By EvoStu
smartie wrote:Not too fussed with that, so long as they are reasonable, just want to see the Powah. [emoji38]
More GPU power and less power consumption FTW.
By EvoStu
smartie wrote:Titan X looking good. :cool: $999, probably translate to £1000 with price gouging.
Waiting for the pricing on those glorious looking new AMD cards before making the punt. :bigthumb:
By smartie
Yeah, great card but most are 900+, seems a bit much to me for the performance.

AMD really need to release some info, all I have seen so far is made up/speculation.
By EvoStu
smartie wrote:Yeah, great card but most are 900+, seems a bit much to me for the performance.

AMD really need to release some info, all I have seen so far is made up/speculation.
Yeah same. I need to know the pricing to plan the rig I need. AMD YOU ARE NOT HELPING!!!!!!!!!! :lol:
By EvoStu
m1ke wrote:NVIDIA ftw.
Based on the rumours and leaks, that run could be coming to an end. I'm not arsed either way, have both and I'd be happy with either as long as they play PCars at 1080p at 60fps.
By Dubbz
You know a thread's dead when maybe the biggest game to release on PC since Half Life 2 hasn't generated a single post :sad:
By Dubbz
Haha, did you have a go? :P I'm up at 6am trying to have a quick hour before work, but it's still decrypting the game files :(

I had to order a new SSD from amazon but it didn't arrive in time so can't install to my measly 120gb SSD, at least not unpack from/to it as it needs double the space which is more than the bloody entire SSD.

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]