The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

The nerds hangout. Anything technology related. TV's, phones, PC's, consoles this is the place!!
By Mouthwash
My advice would be to play it on Hard from the off, it makes it a lot more tense as ammo is scarce, enemies hit harder etc. Took me about 15 hours to complete, replaying it again searching every crevice for pendants, docs, conversations I've missed and it's still got me hooked. I think only the Deadspace series (not 3) had me as addicted as this.

Even just buying new costumes with the money you've earned is kind of interesting :lol:

Should really be on every gamers to buy list. :smile:
By jymmm
Ahh can't recharge my torch as I don't have a six axis controller :(
By mjhamilton
Uncharted and this new game are tempting me to by a ps3

Hmmm
By mjhamilton
Aren't most games inevitably like this?
By Mad-Dog
I need VTEC wrote:I've been watching Let's Plays and to me the gameplay looks really really repetitive.
Name a game which is out today that doesn't have any repetition.

It really doesn't feel repetitive, in fact the challenging bits where you have to take out a larger group of enemies/infected are the most rewarding, specifically when you do it undetected :twisted:
By ben-111
A sweaty 9-2am stint last night :lol:

I'm up to the part where were in the building with quite a few men in each floor, just fell down the lift shaft and seperated from the girl
By VTEC77
ben-111 wrote:A sweaty 9-2am stint last night :lol:

I'm up to the part where were in the building with quite a few men in each floor, just fell down the lift shaft and seperated from the girl
I promise you that you will be sh*ting yourself followed by swearing repeatedly shortly after resuming your game :thumbup: :shouldbeinteresting:
By numbnuts-uk
I hope you've got molotov's and nail bombs. :lol:

Did anyone find the combination for the safe that's in the middle of the street in Bill's town?
I found all the others apart from that one. :scratch:
By ben-111
VTEC77 wrote:

I promise you that you will be sh*ting yourself followed by swearing repeatedly shortly after resuming your game :thumbup: :shouldbeinteresting:

Wasn't kidding was you :lol:

I thought thank flip for that, got the generator on for some light, Christ did I regret that
By Mad-Dog
ben-111 wrote:
VTEC77 wrote:

I thought thank flip for that, got the generator on for some light, Christ did I regret that
I ran......lots and lots :lol: I think I even said fuck a few times
By ben-111
:lol: I was part way though making a med kit and the big ba$tard ran though the door with a couple of runners
By mileshardy2000
numbnuts-uk wrote:I hope you've got molotov's and nail bombs. :lol:

Did anyone find the combination for the safe that's in the middle of the street in Bill's town?
I found all the others apart from that one. :scratch:
It's right at the bottom of the street, past the bus stuck on the barricade.
By ben-111
Definetly the jumpiest game I've played, currently 56% complete and 7 hours 38 minutes into it, in the sewers

not sure ill re do it on hard though, might trade it in for uncharted 1 and go though them
By VTEC77
ben-111 wrote:
VTEC77 wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I actually died more on the second playthrough and I knew what was coming! :oops: :lol:
By Ed Case
Just got The Last of Us from Asda, £39 on the shelf, £39.97 at the till, so got them to check. Assistant then rang through £29, lol, couldn't get out of the shop fast enough.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]