The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

The nerds hangout. Anything technology related. TV's, phones, PC's, consoles this is the place!!
By ben-111
I payed £42 for mine but its was on credit though trade ins at game

I'm not sure what to do with it once I've completed it, I'm between 85-90% done, never re done a game once I completed it but I'm not sure about this one

Options are sell it and put in on a game card incase I can't wait for gtaV and buy uncharted 1 with my change on PSN, can't get 2&3 after it though

Or re do it
By Wilkeh
ben-111 wrote:I payed £42 for mine but its was on credit though trade ins at game

I'm not sure what to do with it once I've completed it, I'm between 85-90% done, never re done a game once I completed it but I'm not sure about this one

Options are sell it and put in on a game card incase I can't wait for gtaV and buy uncharted 1 with my change on PSN, can't get 2&3 after it though

Or re do it
Ah good as Uncharted 1 is I would just jump straight into Uncharted 2 if I was you. I did! No regrets :cool:
By Mad-Dog
Does anyone else think mentats when they get the little pills to upgrade Joel's abilities :lol: I must have played too much fallout
By MDRacing
Picked it up at the weekend, quite a slow progressing game though it does look spectacular! Does it get going at any point or is it a lots of walking between bits of action?
By Mad-Dog
MDRacing wrote:Picked it up at the weekend, quite a slow progressing game though it does look spectacular! Does it get going at any point or is it a lots of walking between bits of action?
Think you're going to be disappointed then, its not that type of game
By I need VTEC
I've been watching Let's Plays of the game and there are some areas where there's hectic stuff going on such as a lot of infected that swarm you. And there are pseudo boss battles too.

It still seems slow paced but they do mix up the game play here and there.
By ShaunCTR
Is it free roam like Skyrim, Fallout, GTA....?
By karl
no, it's more like Half Life in that you can roam around large areas, but due to the story driven nature of its design, it is a linear game
By Mart
Friend has confirmed I can borrow his PS3 and this whenever I want it. Good thinking Mad Dog :cool:
By Dubbz
From Carl, Mart? He messaged me on Steam about 2am after completing it in one session.
By Mart
At 2am... :lol:
Carl's sessions are not like normal people's sessions though, but yes he's lending me his
By Mad-Dog
Mart wrote:Friend has confirmed I can borrow his PS3 and this whenever I want it. Good thinking Mad Dog :cool:
I really don't think you'll be disappointed dude, its worth it for the story telling elements alone and the interaction between Joel and Ellie. It's actually a very thought provoking story when you look at it a little deeper.

I also think its going to be a pre-curser for Uncharted 4.........which I'm hoping is going to be announced at gamescon for release on PS4
By ben-111
Nautydog after uncharted 3 were seperated into 2 teams, one worked on TLOS and alot of people think uncharted 4 is a certainty
By Mad-Dog
ben-111 wrote:Nautydog after uncharted 3 were seperated into 2 teams, one worked on TLOS and alot of people think uncharted 4 is a certainty
There will be more than 1 team, they are still on with a new jak & Daxter iirc and I'm sure the next gen will offer them further scope. Uncharted 4 will be epic though, of that I have no doubt
By Freddysan
best game ive ever played and actually more thought provoking than any film ive watched recently. If youve ever been a gamer you should play this.
By ben-111
Mad-Dog wrote:
ben-111 wrote:Nautydog after uncharted 3 were seperated into 2 teams, one worked on TLOS and alot of people think uncharted 4 is a certainty
There will be more than 1 team, they are still on with a new jak & Daxter iirc and I'm sure the next gen will offer them further scope. Uncharted 4 will be epic though, of that I have no doubt
no idea tbh, haven't even played the first 3, will 4 follow on from where 3 left of?
By Mart
Mad-Dog wrote:
Mart wrote:Friend has confirmed I can borrow his PS3 and this whenever I want it. Good thinking Mad Dog :cool:
I really don't think you'll be disappointed dude, its worth it for the story telling elements alone and the interaction between Joel and Ellie. It's actually a very thought provoking story when you look at it a little deeper.

I also think its going to be a pre-curser for Uncharted 4.........which I'm hoping is going to be announced at gamescon for release on PS4
Good stuff but don't be hitting me with more Sony exclusives I'm meant to be a hater remember
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]