The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

The nerds hangout. Anything technology related. TV's, phones, PC's, consoles this is the place!!
By Mad-Dog
If you have the ps3 for a while it would be rude not to check out uncharted 2 & 3 tbh :wink:
By ben-111
V-TEC wrote:Uncharted 3 is now a free download for PSN+ subscribers.
can you get uncharted 2 for free aswell?
By V-TEC
ben-111 wrote:
V-TEC wrote:Uncharted 3 is now a free download for PSN+ subscribers.
can you get uncharted 2 for free aswell?
No I don't think so. They only do certain games for a limited period and it changes every month.
By Mart
Mad-Dog wrote:If you have the ps3 for a while it would be rude not to check out uncharted 2 & 3 tbh :wink:
Why not 1? :lol:
By Mad-Dog
don't get me wrong, 1 is a very good game, but it isn't as polished as the latter 2. i haven't played 3 tbh however if 2 is anything to go by i can't imagine it being crap. 2 for me was awesome
By numbnuts-uk
Try shooting someone in the head with the hunting rifle, it blows the top of their head clean off and the nail bomb blows arms and legs off.
By Madmax926
Just finished this couple days ago, completed on hard, now going back through on insane(not sure if insane or called something else ) . Less ammo and no on screen hints like press "triangle" to counter in melee fight anyway not to hard just met the guy with the Gurkha knifes again .

9/10 the combat on this game hand to hand is way too fcukin powerful it doesn't make it. Feel survival horror kinda thing when you can Bruce lee everything under the sun to death, resident evil game cube now that's survival horror .
By jymmm
multiplayer is frustrating. blast them with a hunting rifle at close range and they still take you down with a stick :???:
By Ed Case
Just finished the game, quite simply the best game I've ever played. Fantastic story.
By duckdodgersuk
Just started it, Not bad so far but missing my PC Graphics and Physx as the PS3 feels dated now.
By bonezzz
Just completed it. Great game, but I can't help but feel it was too short. I got it Saturday and completed today. Gutted its finished
By Drucifer
I found it ok, hyped up too much. Didn't blow my balls off like I was hoping. Walk around with a brick, bat and shiv and you're basically immortal.

There's no zombies, just infected, and I never felt a sense of dread, or the need to be stealthy. Would have created more atmosphere to have the infected make more noise, like shuffles or moans, or be more numerous! I killed more humans than infected.

It was a let down for me in terms of gameplay. It felt like a mix between uncharted and zombiU, but those titles executed their genre better.

It wasn't survival horror, more like, walk around open empty drawers repetitively, watch the hours of cut scenes, then you're at the end of the game.

Needed more L4D moments, like waiting for a lift while hoards are coming at you. There were only 2 maybe 3 moments like that, and I wouldn't call it a hoard.
By richd7
For those that have completed this, take a look. Could've been a truly very different ending...

By VTEC77
Left Behind DLC is out now :salut: Its a bit pricey at £12 considering it only takes around 2 - 3hrs to complete. But if you really enjoyed the story then this is a worthy addition in my opinion as it fills in some nice blanks from the orginal story :bigthumb: I kind of looked at it as buying an interactive movie rather than a game add on. Definately throws some interesting little twists into the story.

Makes me want to go back and play the orginal game again and have already run through that 3 times :P Last of Us has such a well written and acted story, top game :salut:
By richd7
For those that haven't and maybe never will play this, someone has put together the entire game like a TV series, and it looks amazing. Obvious spoilers if you ever are planning to play this epic game.

By EvoStu
Its a stunning game......in fact visually its probably one of the finest games of all time.
By mjhamilton
Still not finished it yet / this reminds me to get back to it

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]