The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

The nerds hangout. Anything technology related. TV's, phones, PC's, consoles this is the place!!
By jtc
Posty has been, no Forza :(

I was tempted to go for the digital purchase via the Singapore store ... but had already bought a disc copy @ £36(ish)
By Sedge
We have it... Honda Civic TC1 is present with both factory and Zengo liveries. Awesome. Also found the EK9, EP3, FN2 and NA1-R.
By mjhamilton
Certi wrote:Tomb Raider: The Difinitive Edition is now available for free to XBL gold members.
that is good news must grab that one for my daughter - I enjoyed that game on the 360 and am sure she will on the XBone
By EvoStu
I might have to buy an XBone now to try with the Fanatec wheel.
By EvoStu
bondyboy wrote:
EvoStu » Sun Sep 20, 2015 9:19 am wrote:I might have to buy an XBone now to try with the Fanatec wheel.
didn't you see Andy's FB post about his disappointment with it after ordering the full fat version ? he's been spoilt by pCars
Missed that. I'll have to take a look.
By jtc
Really enjoying Forza. I'm still winning all the crap stuff on spins though!
By N77
That looks wicked, have purchased it but not played it yet.

Will give it a blast tonight, give me an excuse to actually use the Xbox live I got when I first got the console on release lol
By wHAmEz
N77 wrote:That looks wicked, have purchased it but not played it yet.

Will give it a blast tonight, give me an excuse to actually use the Xbox live I got when I first got the console on release lol
hahah cheers mate I only just sore this. Yeah it's great. I hadn't played mine in ages either
By N77
Driving in the rain last night was quite cool, made a change but apart from hitting standing water I thought it would be much more difficult
By wHAmEz
I think it depends on your speed etc. I've had a few lairy moments. If you look at the engine swaps on the other cars the inline 4 is actually the k20! I slapped one in the fiesta XR2 earlier a smashed a decent time on the ring in C class
By Sedge
Fallout 4 Deluxe now on the store. £80 for the game (£60) and the season pass (£25). This is likely one of the few games where I'll get the season pass.
By wHAmEz
Image J's Racing wide front wings.

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]