The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

The nerds hangout. Anything technology related. TV's, phones, PC's, consoles this is the place!!
By Stevo M81
Might actually make the change from PS to Xbox this time as never owned one and the PS network at time sucks.
By Mart
As long as it has Blu Ray not really arsed about the spec. It'll likely be just like Sony's offering
What we do know is that it has XBL not PSN so there's a start :lol:
By PH47MF
same here, can't watch blu-ray now is the only thing i regret switching from PS3.

i want a smaller controller, significantly better graphics, backward capabilities and can play second hand games :think: , smaller console size, quicker MS interface :clap:
By scot
So is always online a rumour then?
By Mart
DRM will not happen on a console. They can't punish people who play offline of which there are many
With PC gaming it's different. Most PC's will always have an internet connection because they're not portable.
By EvoStu
richd7 wrote:Isn't that the same date as Rockstars expected next gen GTA5 reveal?
Grand Theft Auto V
Coming 9.17.2013 for Xbox 360® and PlayStation®3.
By J@mes
Whatever console comes first I will buy, I do fancy a change from playstation just because of the novelty but I'm not overly fussed either way.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]