The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

The nerds hangout. Anything technology related. TV's, phones, PC's, consoles this is the place!!
By jtc
The Star Wars Battlefront beta will be hitting the store tonight/tomorrow for those interested...
By EvoStu
jtc wrote:The Star Wars Battlefront beta will be hitting the store tonight/tomorrow for those interested...
The early release previews look absolutely amazing.
By Mark
mjhamilton » Fri Sep 18, 2015 7:19 pm wrote:
Certi wrote:Tomb Raider: The Difinitive Edition is now available for free to XBL gold members.
that is good news must grab that one for my daughter - I enjoyed that game on the 360 and am sure she will on the XBone
Wasn't sure but downloaded, what a game! Can't seem to put it down so far.

Might even consider buying the new one at this rate.
By mjhamilton
Mark wrote:
mjhamilton » Fri Sep 18, 2015 7:19 pm wrote:
Certi wrote:Tomb Raider: The Difinitive Edition is now available for free to XBL gold members.
that is good news must grab that one for my daughter - I enjoyed that game on the 360 and am sure she will on the XBone
Wasn't sure but downloaded, what a game! Can't seem to put it down so far.

Might even consider buying the new one at this rate.

It is a very good game - worth playing through to the end
By Mark
Just got on the Fallout 4 bandwagon - Is it just about taking the dog for a walk or...?
By jtc
Once you start playing Fallout 4 in an evening, you put the controller down to finish playing and realise it's 5am :lol:
By Sedge
FO4 is pretty epic. I'm *still* on my first play through and that's now at 7 days game time. seven days.

The new Automatron DLC is ok. Nice content but a little short. Good news that they're doubling the DLC from the three to six packs and even better news if you bought the pass before the price went up!

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]